Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Solid Hourly Earnings - solidhourlyearnings.com

banner2.gif

I'm not the admin of https://solidhourlyearnings.com

Solid Hourly Earnings,is an investment company in financial and stock markets,which manages large private capital and companies working directly with high powered money which provides a great advantage of gains for the large money settlements of the companies associated with us.Our company has a portfolio of existing investments,which is run by a group of highly qualified with many years of experience and expertise in each of the areas in which we focus for investment.Among the sectors in which we focus and have achieved great success are buying and selling stocks,food,telecommunications, aviation and oil market.Our company works hard every day to get the best gain and keep growing so fast every day in the market.After years of market experience and having achieved the best pociciones profit and our experts take the decicion to found a company online where others can achieve financial success and the profits available in the markets through our work platform that offers all the modern safer investment tools.Through our website,you can deposit and withdraw the fruits of their earnings see their financial statements in their investments and perform all necessary transactions from the comfort of your home and so may participate in the great profits of the markets.

Investment plans:

PLAN A (4.50% - 5.75% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

PLAN A-A $5 - $200 4.50

PLAN A-B $201 - $500 4.60

PLAN A-C $501 - $1,000 4.70

PLAN A-D $1,001 - $3,000 4.85

PLAN A-E $3,001 - $5,000 4.95

PLAN A-F $5,001 - $10,000 5.15

PLAN A-G $10,001 - $20,000 5.45

PLAN A-H $20,001 - $50,000 5.75

PLAN B (1.70% - 2.65% HOURLY FOR 72 HOURS)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

PLAN B-A $5 - $200 1.70

PLAN B-B $201 - $500 1.80

PLAN B-C $501 - $1,000 1.90

PLAN B-D $1,001 - $3,000 2.05

PLAN B-E $3,001 - $5,000 2.15

PLAN B-F $5,001 - $10,000 2.30

PLAN B-G $10,001 - $20,000 2.45

PLAN B-H $20,001 - $50,000 2.65

PLAN C (110% AFTER 1 DAYS)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

PLAN C-A $5 - $50,000 110.00

* Accept Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

* Instant payments

* Referral program 1%

* SSL and DDoS protection

* Licensed Script

* Unique Design

Link to view and register ==>>

My deposit:

Date: 11/16/2011 8:28 AM

Batch: 76612708

Sent To: U3332462 (Solid Hourly Earnings)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to solidhourlyearnings.com User hyipsinfo.com

this hourly plan site has been just launched today, and there is yet no information of the status update, because there is no monitor listing this one and the ratings page is just empty, of course there is forum links on the site, I think these kind of short term programs, like hourly plan programs should get listed on monitors to get the program promoted around.

have DDOS protection, that is one of their advantages, but i see they have many disadvantages like hourly plan that look unreasonable and too risky to try, but if you insist to invest here just invest with low minmum and trying to withdraw your bucks as fast as possible

@Trickster

these days, most of the new hyips coming up with hourly plans, and there is nothing to do for investor than to try those programs,

having SSL security for hourly plan programs is becoming one common thing,

also that these kind of sites staying active for longer than expected, surprisingly, and there is more chances of profits for early investors.

• 4 months later...

ven see the name i can never join the program, i dont do hourly programs, even the the offering good plan still turn scam before we know not to talk of program offering plan that can never be sustainable for long, i guess i just have to wish who ever want to or has already invest in here good luck with the program.

ven see the name i can never join the program

Nor could you even if you wanted - it has been suspended (no surprise there)!. Please, try to check if the site even exists anymore if you really need to necro these posts from November 2011 - you know very well that that kind of time is too long for most hyips to survive.