Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ext-speedfinance - Ext-speedfinance.com

I am not admin!

http://ext-speedfinance.com/

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

EXTSPEEDFINANCE is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

8% Daily for 20 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

PLAN A $10 - $500 8.00

Calculate your profit >>

10% Daily for 20 Days

PLAN B $101 - $1,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

12% Daily for 20 Days

PLAN C $1,001 - $120,000 12.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR

http://ext-speedfinance.com/

the program has been running for a week now, but the monitors seems to have been added recently, and there is paying status for now, their plan is short term with twenty days term and the ROI offered in here is something like 3% daily, for twenty days, thus the ROI is unsustainable, but this new program can pay for few rounds hopefully, as it is just the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

Its current status is PAYING on most of the monitors and has been running for 20 days now.The ROI offered is different for different plan terms and the ROI is very high and is unsustainable which is 8% daily for plan A.and the minimum required is $10 which is not a small amount to spend without any worries,I think.It has an attractive design but huge risk involved to invest,in my view.

nice to see this program is now available in eight various international languages, latest payment proofs of 27th November is also available around on forums, though this one has been running for twenty days now with paying status so far, I think this program is not that popular for not being listed by famous monitors.

Investment plans are quite profitable on this hyip and this site seems to be paying more than 2 weeks but it did not add major monitors and thats the reason it is unnoticed by most of the investors.If it continues to do good business for another week then i will start investing for sure.

there is links to various popular forums like TG and MMG etc have been provided on their site and following those links to the forums, I have found few fresh payment proofs posted today, of date 28th November that is yesterday, that is also known from the monitors in their ratings page, thus this is still a paying program.