Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ThunderFunds - thunderfunds.biz

ThunderFunds Ltd. is a successful group of investors, who have been working as a private fund for several years. They also have opened a site to the general Internet audience. This group of professionals strives to provide the safest online investment opportunity for every individual. Invest and earn!

The minimum deposit is $1.

:rolleyes: Investment plans:

 7% daily for 45 days

 8% daily for 60 days

 175% after 5 days

 205% after 7 days

 245% after 10 days

Accepted Payment Processors: Liberty Reserve & Perfect Money.

Earn 10% from each deposit of your referrals!

All referral commissions are paid within 24 hours directly to your E-Currency account!

You don't need to have your own deposit for participation in the partner program!

Click here for more information...

Looking at the plans program looks risky to me due to its very high roi structure. But what to do with monitors which has paying status since more than 300 days. I need to check more about this site as there is no famous monitor and one monitor i checked all very good votes but by admin. Anyway this looks too good.

This look promising and what are the monitors for this hyip? You know there are many scam monitors that will deceive us into investing

in a dead hyip. So be aware of them. I like the plan, lets wait and see some payment proofs from members in here.

I joined it yesterday via Ecearn.com monitor that was advertised in RonaClick.com.

See topic at http://ecearn.com/?a=details&lid=140

I also find it in IEHYIP.com

See topic at http://ecearn.com/?a=details&lid=140

And at HyipsNavigator.com.

See topic at http://hyipsnavigator.com/?viewprogram&id=7238

According to these three monitors, ThunderFunds.biz is a paying hyip now.

@amath this is right that the monitors are in paying status about this hyip.

But i would agree with @yogesh that the roi is quite high and raises doubt about sustainablilty of this program and monitors are not very famous.

It would be better to know you get paid @amath as you said you already joined it.

@amath this is right that the monitors are in paying status about this hyip.

But i would agree with @yogesh that the roi is quite high and raises doubt about sustainablilty of this program and monitors are not very famous.

It would be better to know you get paid @amath as you said you already joined it.

I received my first interest payment, which was sent directly to my LibertyReserve account yesterday.

:) Hope for better prospects.

I received my first interest payment, which was sent directly to my Liberty Reserve account yesterday.

:) Hope for better prospects.

Vow great to hear this good news from you

It means monitors are right, and we should avail the opportunity.

Well i will soon try to join this site.