Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

12hourlypro - 12hourlypro.com

I am not admin!

https://12hourlypro.com/index.php

Our company is the product of long time research in the financial market. We have a professional financial team and also financial advisers for investing money. We have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity.

12HourlyPRO is the investment fund opened for a wide range of investors from all over the world. We have its own strategy allowing the investment of assets in a broad range of investments including shares, debt and commodities.

PLAN

12% Hourly For 12 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50 8.50

Plan 2 $51 - $100 8.60

Plan 3 $101 - $500 9.30

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 10.20

Plan 5 $1,001 - $5,000 11.10

Plan 6 $5,001 - $10,000 12.00

Accept: LR. PM

https://12hourlypro.com/index.php

I hope this program is not making any selective payments, because, this hourly plan site that is two days old now has got PAYING status on few monitors, but others still show waiting status for it, usually hourly plans will fast get the status updated,

coming to the plan, the ROI is quite high, 44% profit has been offered in just 12 hours !

This program has been running for 8 days and is paying from the last 7 days.It has got PAYING status on few moniters but it is showing still WAITING status for others.the required deposit is $10,and the ROI offered in this program is quite high,which is unsustainable.Hopefully,this program will survive for few more days.

I wonder if the program is making selective payments, because one of the monitors has PROBLEM status for this program, but all of the monitors show the last paid date as 22nd November, that is today, that is amazing status of this hourly plan site to stay active this longer for ten days !

It's always difficult to invest this days in short term investment plan most especially hourly plan programs that can easily turn to scam.moreso the ROI is high because in 48 hours a person would be getting 48%.i just hope the company would end up turning to scam with this high ROI.

this program has been running for eleven days now, that means it must have turned to scam now, because it is a hourly plan site with unusual ROI offered in their plans, unsustainable, we can noticed the ratings page is removed as well, but the paid out page is showing transactions until 24th, Nov, so I am unsure of it's current status for now.