Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Loyal Deposit - LoyalDeposit.com

I am not admin!

http://loyaldeposit.com/

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Loyal Deposit is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

170%-310% After 14 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 5.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 6.50

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 9.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $99,000 15.00

Accept: LR

http://loyaldeposit.com/

the have got some certificate and displayed it on their site, they promise to pay stable profits to their clients, with their trading experience, anyway, there is currently no monitor listing this one and the ratings page is empty, thus the status of the program is unknown for now, it is just running for one day and the ROI starting from 5% daily is unsustainable.

• 2 weeks later...

I was surprised to see some certificate on this site,it promised to pay good profit to its investors with their experience even though the 5% daily ROI is not a stable one.now,its current status is NOT PAYING,and there was a just few list of monitors.this site is no longer to pay,i think.there is just simple and common script to the site, not much attractive.

well, this program is already running for fifteen days now and the ROI offered is too high to sustain this longer, obviously by now it is a scam site, even the monitors on the ratings page declare that is is CLOSED or NOT PAYING, so it's time to move on to any new short term hyip than this one.