Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Royalty7 - Royalty7.com

hoanglong

for now they are still stable dude, many people seems don't have too much complain and as we all know this program already online for a long time, and that become advantages for them as their popularity for now keep and going up. also they are become one of elite hyip site nowadays

• 2 weeks later...

@Trickster, I would like to say you about a little matter. Because no HYIP can stay for a long. It's very hard to see a hyip over 365 days. Because all of them have to face with fund program and they need to close it. So this program may running on marginal position. Because me too heard some complain against them about delay payment. Probably they might faced on fund problem or delay Payza upload problem.

it seems this program now have some problem with some investors, i heard some complain about them and also i find out there are some hyip monitors that have paying status for this program also scam status, i think members should be careful with them, and if you invest here it is better to take all the money you have left here