Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Royalty7 - Royalty7.com

hoanglong

I am not admin!

https://royalty7.com/

Royalty7.com is a private investment and wealth management company that allows international participation of individual and group a like. Our service provides highly lucrative return on investment along with a complete account privacy, top level online security, an efficient account management and 24/7 fully dedicated support team. Our company financial portfolio is backed-up by an active pool of realized profits from various high-yield assets that we hold around the globe. All our members have equal opportunity to benefit from an attractive 7% Daily / 110% Weekly plans on a long term basis, with the lowest possible risk of losing the initial principle invested.

PLAN

7% DAILY FOR 30 DAYS:

This plan was carefully designed to bring continuous daily return of exactly 7%. Interest will be credited from Monday through Friday (business days only) until the end of the 30 days investment period. Once 30 days has past, your principle will expire and you will have 154% returned. FOR EXAMPLE: $10,000 investment will get you $700 interest every 24 hours, you'll receive an amount equal to your principle of $10,000 in around 14 business days time frame, and in the end of investment period you'll have a total of $15,400. You can always re-invest (compound) or withdraw.

The Plan:

7% Daily for 30 days

Conditions:

5 Days per week

Total Return (every 30 days):

154% R.O.I

Compoundable (re-invest):

Yes (up to 7 times)

Min - Max withdrawal:

$2 - No limit

Min - Max deposit:

$25 - $250,000

110% AFTER 7 DAYS:

This short term plan was specially created for trial purposes. It will pay 10% profit, and return your principle at the end of the term after 7 calendar days. This plan gives less possibility for compounding and lower profit in comparison to the monthly plan, but should be more convenient for investors seeking faster solution, if only to test our financial service. FOR EXAMPLE: If you would Invest $10,000 now you will have a total of $11,000 in your account balance by this time next week, then you can choose to cash out or re-invest to gain higher profit. There is no withdrawal fee in this plan either.

The Plan:

110% After 7 days

Conditions:

1 Calander week

Total Return (every 7 days):

110% R.O.I

Compoundable (re-invest):

Yes (up to 7 times)

Min - Max withdrawal:

$2 - No limit

Min - Max deposit:

$25 - $250,000

Accept: LR, AP, PM, STP

https://royalty7.com/

this program has nice professional look also there is tight security system in this site,

I like the plan features offered in this program, and it is just new and right time to get in as earlier as possible,

but the minimum is set at higher amount, unaffordable of $25 ! and withdrawal condition of $2 minimum is also not good feature.

• 4 weeks later...

this program has been older now, it's been running for 27 days and so far has been PAYING on schedule, latest news from their site !

Feedback page added.

We have added a new page for feedback, with independent list of Forums and Monitors sites related to us.

In the listed sites you can read and share comments about your experience with Royalty7.com site, see here.

10:00 November 14, 2011

well, this program has been paying for 29 days now, the last payment released from this program was on 9th Dec, that is yesterday, I think this program is worth making a test spend into it, since it is already proven stable for one month now, even the ROI is reasonable, in their plans of both short as well as long term.

Royalty7 News: Marking 1st month online!

==========================================

Today the 12/12/11 we mark the successful completion of our 1st month operating online, with many more to come.

I would like to take this moment and congratulate all our members so far in behalf of our team and board of partners.

We are deeply grateful for the positive feedback we have received from our members and supporters along the way.

A special thanks goes to MMGP.ru and the Chinese active communities for their worm welcome & continuous support.

We understand that this time of the year may seem harsher for some but our intentions aren't subject to this changes.

Please bear in mind that our intentions is to continue and expend our project further into the new year and beyond..

We intend to keep this project alive and paying on time without exceptions / delays as much as humanly possible !

Thanks & best wishes.

Admin, Michael Solomon.

https://Royalty7.com Team.

==========================================

well, glad to hear that the program has been successful to stay active for one month now, even the investors might have successfully done with their first round of the first plan, there is profitable short term plan as well, 110% after a week, so it has been nice short term program, worth giving a try.

• 1 month later...

This program's site use SSL security from COMODO. This program made to serious investment program. I am sure this is a good place to earn money. But the admin should reduce the minimum spend here, the recent minimum spend of this program is quite high i.e $25. This program has been listed on many famous monitors and many famous forums.

Edited by BlackJack

• 2 months later...

i guess you just start the thread without having much info about the program,well all i can say is all thread inhere are create base on the information you have about the program,so all i can say is for you to revisit the program an tel tell us what you dont understand about them.

Another best possible site is here because we can use many payment processor including AP and STP. They have very very string platform because their site lock has green zone mean too secure. I hope that this site will become an elite site in very future. All plans are very good and reliable for all because 10% of total profit after 7 days mean just over the marginal RoI of 1% per day. We may use their service for next few months.

It seems we haven't heard from the admin quite a long time for now, but the payments are coming out on time, which is good to know, the program is rushing towards it's fifth month to be successfully completed online, currently, the exact life time of this program is 128 days and continues to provide investment service.

Very professional looking site, topped with valid SSL cert and high quality DDOS protection sure make this one a great choice for investors. This program has been around for quite a long, and it provides very nice ROI in all of their plans. Very nice to get 54% of profit every month, and starting with as little as $2 investment, these plans are easily accessible for even newbies. Their weekly plan offers also reasonable ROI for those that don't want, or can't wait for the other's full 30 day mature term.

Very professional looking site, topped with valid SSL cert and high quality DDOS protection sure make this one a great choice for investors. This program has been around for quite a long, and it provides very nice ROI in all of their plans. Very nice to get 54% of profit every month, and starting with as little as $2 investment, these plans are easily accessible for even newbies. Their weekly plan offers also reasonable ROI for those that don't want, or can't wait for the other's full 30 day mature term.

It's definitely a nice paying project as we all expected this one has been paying for a long time and continues, but the minimum investment requirement in both of their plans is not $2 but it's $25, that is the reason, many investors think twice before investing such a big amount in this program, but it will be profiable to invest in monthly plan I believe.

• 4 weeks later...

It's definitely a nice paying project as we all expected this one has been paying for a long time and continues, but the minimum investment requirement in both of their plans is not $2 but it's $25, that is the reason, many investors think twice before investing such a big amount in this program, but it will be profiable to invest in monthly plan I believe.

but until now this program still paying, and i think that is the proof why they now become one of the elite HYIP program which promoted by some investors and also monitoring by a lot of hyip monitors at the moment, but still investment here is high and not all of investors could reach that amount

• 2 weeks later...

Paying for more than five months and there is many large investors in this program, we can say this is now the top leader in the hyip industry among long term programs, no doubt this is a better option if we want to risk our funds than any other site, early investors have been in huge profits during these five months period from R7.

yeah from what i see the large investors there mostly the hyip monitors who believe if this site can give more profit and could stay more than 6 months and it seems they are right now, this site become one of elite site that promoted even by little investors, lately i see some of their ads in some PTC site and about payment proof i see a lot of it today.

Royalty7 sometimes pays with delays during weekends, but that is not a big issue as long as the program is paying and it is reasonable to have a slight delay in payments during non business days, but good that this program has paid high profits for their clients so far in around six months period.

Royalty7 sometimes pays with delays during weekends, but that is not a big issue as long as the program is paying and it is reasonable to have a slight delay in payments during non business days, but good that this program has paid high profits for their clients so far in around six months period.

delaying in payments is not a big problem , as we know that this site became u\the TOP now , the Important thing is that the site is still paying , so if the admin delays sometimes I think it is not problem at all .

I think that it is correct because this site have ran and paid out for all members during a bit long time and it too have many time pay out slow for everyone but final it is still pay out good, therefore we don't need be worry about problem of payment. If you want to receive payments why don't select sites that paying instant for all members

I think that it is correct because this site have ran and paid out for all members during a bit long time and it too have many time pay out slow for everyone but final it is still pay out good, therefore we don't need be worry about problem of payment. If you want to receive payments why don't select sites that paying instant for all members

no bout about this site, because they are now become one of the good place where many investors choose to make some investment, from little investors to big investor make investment here and today when i access this site, they make some verification to our connection too, but i think that is for safety purpose.

• 1 month later...

update news from this program,it seems they have some kind of problem with AP, i hope they can solve that issue so we they still pay fast.

Some Updates.

Recently we had few upgrades done on our site platform helping us maintain the exponential growth in traffic.

We have optimize our data base, secure better hardware and upgraded our SSL from $250,000 into $500,000.

We have reinstated the new EV SSL that provides higher level of performance and security for our members.

Thanks to those new additions and in light of the demand, we have increased our maximum up to $500,000.

We are also planning to increase our minimum to invest at our Anniversary (11.11.2012) from $25 into $50.

Until then we are honoring the $25 minimum for any e-currency investment, and $500 for direct bank wire.

Last news are a bit less fortunate, we are facing 2 issues with our API (that allowed for quick payments).

The first with SolidTrustPay, their server was undergoing some upgrade and now their API is not working.

The second being LibertyReserve which apparently slow down by 2 times from their usual response time.

This issues has changed our average processing time all across the board and we need more resources.

Until then, I would like to share that we are getting berried in tickets now and we can not answer as fast.

We are now completing half the withdrawal requests manually and are looking to hire more support staff.

We are convinced that most of it would be resolved by weekend and will enable us to regain our position.

Furthermore, please make sure that your payment information was entered correctly to avoid any delays.

Please bear in mind our withdrawal policy clearly states up to 48 business hours, that may reach 7 days!

Finally I would like to clear the concerns that our USA members seems to have for Payza & SolidTrustPay:

They have no intentions of shutting down their operations, they were pretty much prepared for all of this.

They have both promised us that USA will remain in the picture & USA residents can rest assured of this.

i alreayd heard many hope like that, and thanks for that things now this program stay until now :D, and i also see that is because of the consistency of admin paying people and not only about the plan they did, also if you see that admin did some advertising before in some good place like in forum or hyip monitors

i alreayd heard many hope like that, and thanks for that things now this program stay until now :D, and i also see that is because of the consistency of admin paying people and not only about the plan they did, also if you see that admin did some advertising before in some good place like in forum or hyip monitors

i aggre with you...

i still believe that r7 will last long..

wait for my payment ;-)