Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Deposity - Deposity.com

I am not admin!

http://deposity.com/

Deposity - the company engages the financial analysis and examination of the companies and investors all over the world. The purpose of the company is to reduce risks up to a minimum and to increase investors profit, which would be higher, than in bank.

10% Weekly Forever

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Weekly Plan $10 and more 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

25% Bi-weekly Forever

Plan Spent Amount ($) Bi Weekly Profit (%)

Bi-weekly Plan $10 and more 25.00

Calculate your profit >>

55% Monthly Forever

Plan Spent Amount ($) Monthly Profit (%)

Monthly Plan $10 and more 55.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM

http://deposity.com/

there is minimum term of a week to wait for a pan to mature and this program is just two days old, so most of the monitors have been showing WAITING status for it, but one of them has PAYING status for this program, I think some referral commission must have been paid, the ROI looks quite high and unsustainable !

• 3 weeks later...

this one has got PAYING status on most of the monitors.the ROI offered is quite high and unsustainable,in my opinion.minimum require to deposit is $10 which is not a small amount to spent without worries,as there is huge risk involved one should not hurry to invest in a hyip which offers a huge ROI, I think.20 days old now.

good to have these kind of active programs in the present hyip industry, this one has been twenty days old for now and there is yet PAYING status on monitors, as it is weekly plan program, I think one more day to go that the investors might complete three payments for three weeks and the ROI is 10% so it should pay for at least ten weeks so that one can reach BEP successfully.

Though they have a paying status on popular monitors like goldpoll i think the ROI is moderate because that's like 1.22% daily but really waiting a whole week before getting a profit is discouraging because the program can close up anytime since it's an HYIP and it's all about risk.

Deposity is paying at the moment thats what we can see on all the monitors but this Forever plans are not supposed to pay forever,when users start making good profit,this kind of hyips run away,this one looks good for few months however its depend on programs popularity.

this one is exactly three weeks old now and that is great to see this one still ACTIVE so far,

thus the investors have been 30% BEP now, and yet there is seven more weeks to get paid from this one so as to reach 100% BEP and to start making clear profits from their investment in here.