Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Longterm Invest - longterm-invest.com

I am not admin

WELCOME TO LONGTERM-INVEST.COM

Are you looking for Investment Opportunities and Services which are designed to meet your Financial Goals ? Are you seeking peace of mind Investing in emerging markets ? Do you want your Investments to deliver superior Value Growth? If so, you should certainly consider Long Term Invest, an Ideal Solution for your requirements.

Plans:

12% - 20% Daily Interest for 5 Days (Principal Returned)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

12% Daily Interest for 5 Days $10 - $100 12.00

15% Daily Interest for 5 Days $101 - $1,000 15.00

20% Daily Interest for 5 Days $1,001 and more 20.00

Accept: LR, PM

Manual Payment

Link >>> http://longterm-invest.com

looks like a new program around, but as per the site statistics, it is started few months ago, and has been running for 177 days, anyway, I think this one has been offering short term plans, with higher ROI of 12% daily, though the term is short which is just five days, since the principal is returned at the end, this is risky program to venture with !

well, this program has PAYING status for three days so far, after the term is over, that means after five days, this one has to return the principal, and for this I highly suspect the stability of the program due to higher unsustainable ROI, no program can stay active with such unusual ROI of 12% daily, but strange that the program has got so many monitors and all of them show paying status for it.

• 2 weeks later...

well, this program has PAYING status for three days so far, after the term is over, that means after five days, this one has to return the principal, and for this I highly suspect the stability of the program due to higher unsustainable ROI, no program can stay active with such unusual ROI of 12% daily, but strange that the program has got so many monitors and all of them show paying status for it.

I do agree with your assessment. And its will advertise but the plan is short term. I think its good for a month and even up to three months if its going to be a hit. But that is if its going to be a hit. But if not then maybe a month is a good guess for this site. Beside the only site that I see that longterm invest has banner is MTW.

LongTerm-Invest.com: Dear 1,000 Members, Check your Account Now!

=======================================================

Dear 1,000 Members,

Thanks for your registration and participation in our Investment Program.

We have more than 1,000 members today, Check your Account Now!

Thanks to GlobalFUND for your $10,000.00 Deposit today.

To all members: You can add/increase your Deposit up to $1,000.00 or more. We Guarantee your Investment will be Safe and Profitable with us.

http://longterm-invest.com

To all HYIP Monitors: Kindly update our PAYING status in your MONITOR and support us in more than 100 FORUMS worldwide.

Smith, Scott & Barney Global Fund Management

278 7th Avenue, New York 10001

E-mail: admin@longterm-invest.com

=======================================================

Really it's a lovely thing that the investment company is going higher and higher everyday.i invested here and have never regreted i did.i was mailed today to tell me all the withdrawal request for today has been cleared.i just hope the company keeps sowing higher everyday.

that is glad to hear that the program has got more than 1000 members, as per their latest newsletter update, above, but I don't think all of them might have invested, but the admin says to have more than $10,000 that was invested in them, well, the current status of the program is PAYING for 15 days now.

Thanks to bianliyuan for your $1,000.00 Deposit in Special Investment - 200% after 2 Days today!!

=============================================================

Dear 1,000 Members,

Thanks for your registration and participation in our Investment Program.

Thanks to bianliyuan for your $1,000.00 Deposit in Special Investment - 200% after 2 Days today.

To all members: You can add/increase your Deposit today:

To all HYIP Monitors: Kindly update our PAYING status in your MONITOR and support us in more than 100 FORUMS worldwide.

We Guarantee your Investment will be Safe and Profitable with us.

=============================================================

This hyip site claims that it is started on 12th may 2011 however i don't think its true because i could not find any proof about this thing.Its paying well for now as i saw all monitors are on the paying status but i think its better for me to avoid this site since it is suspicious.

@macky110

I agree with you on this, everything that is stated on a site need not be true always, and I guess it is just around fifteen days old, that is I know from the information on monitors, even I don't believe that this one was online since May 2011, I even don't believe that those deposits of thousands of dollars, mentioned in their news section are true.

This site has got PAYING status on most of the monitors for now.And I am glad to know that this site has been running for 195 days for now and is online.But the ROI offered is not reasonable, I think.But still the program is running from a long period which is very strange.hopefully,this program will stay few more days.

I guess the status of paying obtained on monitors is through making selective payments for monitors,

just because the ROI offered in their plans is highly unsustainable, suppose one has invested $10, so he will be paid $1.2 daily for five days, which will be a total of $6 and the principal of $10 also will be returned ! highly unsustainable ROI of 12% daily.

@archu7

yes thats absolutely right,there are many short term sites pay only monitors and not members,i have got scammed a couple of times because of selective payout thing.so even if we see paying status on monitors we should not hurry and invest,anyway by giving fake information admin will lose potential investors.

I just have checked on forums and found that few active posters on forums also have been receiving payments from this program, of course those were of 23rd November, that is two days ago, just wondering how come this program stay active this longer offering such unusual ROI, I think it will soon turn to scam, after gathering huge funds from fresh investors.

I just have checked on forums and found that few active posters on forums also have been receiving payments from this program, of course those were of 23rd November, that is two days ago, just wondering how come this program stay active this longer offering such unusual ROI, I think it will soon turn to scam, after gathering huge funds from fresh investors.

I do agree ROI is just too high. But three years ago. If my memory is right. Theirs also a short term hyip that has similar plan as this one and its paying for three months before its turn to scam. Although three years ago. Most hyip do last on average of six months unlike now. But lets see how long this site will continue to pay.

@budado

let us see if this one is also going to stay active for three months, more or less, this program has been PAYING so far for more than a three weeks now, that is definitely great status of this program, and early investors so far have earned huge profits from here, I think the risk is high for the minimum is set at $10 to afford.

I have just tried to get access to the site but it is not opening for now, just wondering if you guys have problem with the accessing of this site as well, even one of the monitor has moved the status of the program to PROBLEM, I just hope the site will return, because there might have lot of investors for now invested in this one for making higher profits through it.

LongTerm-Invest.com: Thanks to prmr for your $605.20 Deposit today.

===========================================================

Dear,

Thanks to prmr for your $605.20 Deposit today.

You can deposit in Special Investment - 200% after 2 Days with minimum $10.00.

Add/Increase your Deposit now!

===========================================================

• 2 weeks later...

this program is still online for 34 days now, though it was declared a SCAM or NOT PAYING program, few days ago, already, the last they paid was on 28th Nov, and then stopped to pay, it is for two weeks exactly, the program stopped to pay so far, so it's time to move on.