Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LegalShares - legalshares.com

I am not admin

Welcome to our website LegalShares.com. Our Company is engaged in the investment increase your money. That is, if you urgently need a large sum of money, or you decide to consistently make money online, our site is for you. Our company has many experts who are constantly monitoring the rise and fall of shares in other companies and exchange rates. Sale or purchase of shares and currencies every day we earn good money. You will become financially independent at very short time. You no longer have to work, to think how to get good money. Our team will make the entire process for you.

PLAN

1.3% Daily for 15 Days!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Beginer $10 - $200 1.30

Calculate your profit >>

1.6% Daily for 30 Days!

Advanced $201 - $3,000 1.60

Calculate your profit >>

2.1% Daily for 45 Days!

Expert $3,001 - $10,000 2.10

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM

RC: 5%

http://legalshares.com/

this program has got it's status updated to PAYING on few monitors and yet there is few monitors that still show waiting status for this one, it is a ne program with just one day life, the ROI offered in here is reasonable, even the plan term is short that doesn't exceed a 45 days maximum, overall it's a nice program around.

Our investments

=============================================================

Dear investors,

we are making every day good profits on sport arbitrage and forex trading market. It provides us with enough capital so we can stay for a long time in the HYIP industry.

Please support us and vote for us on the HYIP monitors. Here You can find a list of monitors You can vote for us http://www.legalshares.com/?a=cust&page=rateus

King Regards,

LegalShares.com

Admin

=============================================================

Change of Payment Plan

==================================================

Dear investors,

as we are making good profits on sport arbitrage and forex trading from day to day we have changed our payment plan a bit and now we are paying 7 days a week and not only on working days as it was in the past.

We are added in more than 15 important and trusted monitors and have the status paying on all monitors as You can check on this link http://www.legalshares.com/?a=cust&page=rateus

Also in some days we have reached the Alexa Rank on the 694,789 most visited website and we are growing every day.

We will have more good news from You in the future as we are planing some promotions and more.

King Regards,

Admin

https://www.legalshares.com

==================================================

that is good to know that few more monitors have been added over there, I even have checked out the link in the update above, and there is currently PAYING status for this one everywhere and it's been eight days old now, so one more week to go for the early investors to their first round successful.

Our Stats and Bonus

===================================

Dear users,

today we have reached a place 541,649 on Alexa of the most visited website in world.

Our financial experts are making 4-7% interests every day on forex trading and sport arbitrage so this ensure us that we can stay for a very long time in HYIP industry and we can always continue paying our investors. We are not a short therm HYIP who will stay for some days and than run away with a investors money.

From today we are giving 30$ bonus for every investor who invest 200$ or more in our programm and is already registered on our Website.

King Regards,

Admin

www.legalshares.com

===================================

well, the bonus of $30 offered on an investment of $200 is I think a strategy to get investors, anyway, this program has been paying for ten days now, even the ROI offered in their plans is low and reasonable, but what is suspicious here is the latest bonus offer of $30 on investments staring from $200 !

New Short Therme Investment Plan

============================================

Dear investors,

as requested from many we have added a fast earning plan. The name of a plan is FASTY 3% daily for 2 days 10$ - 500$. The investment Plan is only valid for 10 days. Also only old registered users are able to invest in this new Plan.

We are making every day very good profits so also in the future we will be able to offer such a short therme plans. Today we have reached Alexa Rank of 444,522 of most visited websites worldwide.

Thank You for choosing LegalShares as your investment company.

King Regards,

Admin

www.legalshares.com

============================================

this new plan has quite short term just two days, but the ROI is a bit high and unsustainable, this will definitely influence the stability of the program, so far the ROI was low and reasonable, but with this latest plan introduction, I am unsure how long the program will survive here after, probably, two to three weeks more, I guess.

This program has got NOT PAYING status on most of the monitors now.I think,this program is just turned into SCAM now.After the changes which happened in this program,I was quite sure that this program will no longer stable.But the ROI offered in its latest plan was reasonable and was low.

This program has got NOT PAYING status on most of the monitors now.I think,this program is just turned into SCAM now.After the changes which happened in this program,I was quite sure that this program will no longer stable.But the ROI offered in its latest plan was reasonable and was low.

thanks for the update, unfortunately, this program turned to scam within just three weeks, leaving loss for the investors, the latest plan was suspicious, the ROI was high and everyone might have guessed that the program is not going to stay active and turning to scam soon due to unsustainable ROI in their new plan.