Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Freedom Trading Limited - Freedomtradingltd.com

I am not the Admin.

Freedom Trading Limited

Freedom Trading LTD is a registered and fully licensed financial corporation operating at Forex market since 2007. Our 4-year experience of successful trading helped us to create our unique, stable, and profitable trading strategy which is effective almost at all currency pairs. Valuation and the macroeconomic intermediate-to long term prospects for the Forex market, national and regional economic growth stand at the starting point of the investment selection process.

The timing of the entry and exit points of specific positions is then determined after evaluating proprietary short-term indicators, including technical and sentiment models. These carefully tested indicators include volatility studies, options indicators, and some oscillator based systems. In addition to this, Freedom Trading LTD hedges the portfolio in a disciplined manner and downside risk is therefore limited. Individual positions are dynamically adjusted based upon changes in the portfolio weighting due to Forex market events.

Investment Offers:

Required amounts: $10-$150

Daily Profit: 1.2%

Interest payments: every 12 hours

Interest expense: 0,6%

Schedule of charges: 5 days a week

Deposit term: 180 days

Deposit return: Yes

Withdrawals: Instant

Required amounts: $151-$300

Daily Profit: 1.4%

Interest payments: every 12 hours

Interest expense: 0,7%

Schedule of charges: 5 days a week

Deposit term: 180 days

Deposit return: Yes

Withdrawals: Instant

Accepts: LR, PM

Link: http://freedomtradingltd.com

the investment package looks different that the interest will be paid every twelve hours, but a total of 1.2% daily, is still sustainable,

the minimum allowed in here of $10 is not so high for this program that having better security features like SSL, anti DDOS etc,

there is no monitor listing this one, or no ratings page as well, thus the current status of this program is unknown.

• 4 months later...

Latest news update from the program as on 20th March regarding the Russian version of the program !

Russian Localization

Dear members,

We would like to notify you of a newly added Russian interface which has been implemented to our website recently. This will facilitate the usage of our website for all Russian-speaking investors we have. Currently we are in the process of translating our website to other languages that most of our investors use to speak. Please stay tuned for more updates from us in the future.

Best regards,

FreedomTradingLtd Support Team

The design quality of the site is very natural and corporate looks. Everyone should like their quality, but if they want to make more secure then need to add some ssl certificate. We need to bring $10 for get start with them then our daily profit will be like 1.2%. But I expect that if admin will reduce their maturity period to 30 days - then this site will get popular. We also want compound feature for make invest of our daily profit.

actually I wonder why this site is still online until now although the plans are gives high ROI . I have searched for the monitors but found nothing , so from where can I check this site ? any one know is this hyip site is still paying or not ?

It's not high ROI actually, a total of 1.2% in twenty four hours term is not a big risky ROI, instead here you will need not to wait for twenty four hours to get your account credited with the profit, but you can get it in 2 installments of 0.6% each every twelve hours.

@archu: i agree with you, i think 1,2% already good enough for the long term investment and since this site is HYIP of course there still risk in this program, one of the good thing in here is instant payment they have, i am sure that will become one of the attractive things that will make them have more members to join

@two previous poster, I followed your opinions where you just told about their natural RoI and easiest $10 minimum deposit. But I think we need to search more about their program, because still we can not find any strong evidence like forum, monitors or server update. I expect that if any senior already got paid then should give their payout proof. Else we need to stay away from this site.

On the occasion of Easter, a good news from the program FTL that a new payment option, STP payment processor has been added !

Solid Trust Pay Added

Good evening!

In this Easter’s Eve we would like to make all Solid Trust Pay users smile since from now on we accept Solid Trust Pay as a third payment processor to invest. In order to invest via Solid Trust Pay please log in to our account, proceed to Account Settings in the side menu and type in your Solid Trust Pay username (e-mail) in Financial Information. After that Solid Trust Pay will be available to use.

Sincerely yours,

I followed their last new update and seen that they have added STP as another payment processor. But I would like to say you all that it's transaction fees it high than LR or even AP. But this is safe and secure cash payment processor. Many users already using this e-currency. I hope that very soon admin should give some extra benefit upon all invest of STP - because thy need to collect their STP fund.

Since the current status of this program is showing unknown and is still unknown its beter for me to stay away from this program untill I see some listing in them as paying,also the 10$ minimum deposite is somehow high from my own opinion the admin should try and lower the minimum to atleast 2$ to give evryone the acces of investing.

@two previous poster, I followed your opinions where you just told about their natural RoI and easiest $10 minimum deposit. But I think we need to search more about their program, because still we can not find any strong evidence like forum, monitors or server update. I expect that if any senior already got paid then should give their payout proof. Else we need to stay away from this site.

the status of this site is paying and you know they already online for about 159 days :D, it is more than 5 months, with the long term program like them i think this is the beginning to show the proof if they are legit or not, but it seems the first round still not complete yet, let see if they can do that things

Third version of the website is launched, French version, here is the update from the program as on 13th April 2012 !

French Localization

To all customers,

This is a short notice for our French-speaking customers that we have successfully translated our website to French. Fully translated version is from now on available and you can turn French translation on by clicking on the icon showing the French flag.

Stay tuned for more updates from us in the nearest future!

Sincerely yours,

i see that french page and trying it, and it all changed in french but i see their SSL here is not exist, i think that is already expire and this site already online for about 165 days and still paying the members and also in HYIP banker and GP this site status is paying, i find some payment proof today in MMG and DTM

monitoring by GP, MNO, and HYIP banker with the paying status and if you want to check the payment proof of this site , they already paid members and it is in MMG or DTM, today i find some. and the lifetime of this site is 167 days until now, it seems many investors that want to invest here

• 3 weeks later...

Non trading days both 1st May and 2nd May when the profits won't be accrued in our accounts, here is the latest news on 30th April from FTL !

30-04-2012

Company Holidays

Dear members,

This is a short notice to inform you that our company observes two non-trading days on May 1st and May 2nd. As you know there will be an International Worker’s Day celebrated in 142 countries. For this reason we anticipate two day offs and profit will not be credited for those days. However your deposits and withdrawals will remain instant as usual.

Kind regards,

Freedom Trading Support Team

very profitable long term plans and principle back also according to the plans information . this site is really promising , althouhg it does not has much advertisements in the monitors and the famous forums , but it is really promising long term program .

anniversay? wow so it mean this site already more than one year online and already paid a lot to all of investors!!

04-05-2012

New Promo package

Dear members,

We would like to congratulate you with our first anniversary! In honor of this we decided to provide you, as our investors who trust us your deposits for more than half a year, an opportunity to earn even more. Beginning from May 4th and up to May 20th there will be a ‘Promo’ plan available to you. Deposits for this plan will be accepted from May 4th to May 20th with no exceptions and the May 20th new deposits for this plan will be denied. Deposits made before the plan closure will anyway be returned to you with the promised profit rate. The minimum deposit is as low as $50, daily interest rate is 10% and duration is rather short – 12 days with no deposit returned. Your total profit will be 120% where 20% will be your net income. For example, you place an investment of $5000 for this plan and thus you will receive $500 daily during 12 days long. And your total return on investment will reach $6000 where $1000 – is your net income! Do not lose your chance to earn with Freedom Trading even more! We wish you only successful business decisions.

Stay tuned for more updates from us in the nearest future!

Sincerely yours,

Freedom Trading Support Team