Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Kashyagold - Kashyagold.com

I am not admin!

Its a well known fact that gold is a very desirable. No so long ago just 5 short years ago gold was trading in the $525- $650 an ounce range

Today Gold Exceeds $1600 an ounce, with many analysts saying that gold could hit $2500 an ounce within the next few months

Chances are it could well hit or pass the $5000 per ounce mark, In the not too distant future.

In the Journey getting to these peaks fluctuations in the spot gold price of $100 a day is normal sometimes the fluctuations exceed $200. Many factors influence these daily movements , Euro crisis, The US Debt and the issues in the Middle East all contribute

KashYaGold Gives you the opportunity to take advantage of this movement

I know your asking How can i do this i don't know nothing about trading gold and i don't have loads of cash..

This is your opportunity and you may share it with others we will pay you a 10% Payment for every dollar deposited by members you help to Kash Their Gold

Kash Ya Gold

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Gold Dust $10 - $100 5.00

Gold Nuggets $101 - $1,000 6.50

Gold Ingots $1,001 and more 8.50

Calculate your profit >>

Referral Commission: 10%

http://kashyagold.com/

this program looks like two or three days old by now, but there is yet no monitor added to this site, there is a message on the ratings page that the rating sites will be added within 24 hours, but there is yet no information on the monitors or the status of the program, I don't think this is worth to risk a $10 minimum since the site looks simple with cheap design.

Kash Ya Gold Cash Bonus for you READ NOW!!!

=================================================

Hello Hoang long Nha

Great news due to a highly successful week we are in surplus of cash that we wish to distribute to members.

we have a limited offering that pays you 15%-21% daily for 10 working days this is a compounding plan so enables you to make even. there is a minimum of $10 like the normal plan but this plan is capped at $2500 per account/member. to ensure fair distribution of surplus funds.

Paypal ,Alertpay,Liberty Reserve are accepted and will only be on offer a short time so if you would like to KashYaGold fro a top paying program visit www.kashyagold.com and make yourself a deposit .Remember limited to a $2500 deposit per account and will be on offer a limited time only

Regards

Johan

Your account name is longnha

Your e-mail is watanuki17@gmail.com

Your Liberty Reserve account is U2438843

You have been registered: 2011-11-02 23:31:42

=================================================

well, from the above update, the new plan seems to be having a term of two weeks and around 210% in just two weeks is quite high and profitable, but there is a risk of minimum $10 to this program, anyway, I don't think it should be recommended, the reason is it's unusual or unsustainable ROI !

• 2 weeks later...

KASHYAGOLD Paid Members received a $25 Thanksgiving Bonus plus withdrawals explained

===================================================

As a special bonus all upgraded members have received a $25 Deposit bonus on us this has been added to a special plan taht is not offered for sale

this will be veiwable in your back office

i would like to explain about the withdraw and conversion policy

convesrsion : we charge 9% to transfer from one currency to another this is to discourage abuse so we dont get swampped with request in a particular currency

withdrawal : during the plans life of your spend you may withdraw upto $100 a day at the end of the plan you may withdraw all your earnings

Also the Thanksgiving bonus plan will be extended until sunday night

Regards

Johan,Lisa

===================================================

well, I think the above update is much comfortable for investors, it is good to know that we can withdraw our principal in the middle of the plan term, but only up to $100 and another feature of currency exchange, quite nice, but the fee charged for the transfer is 9% which is a bit high, in my view.

-There are just few monitors listing this site, but its current status is PAYING,last payout is updated on 21st november.this program has been running for 23 days now.And glad to know that in the middle of our plan term we ca withdraw our principle up to $100 is one of its good features,And the fee charged is 9% for the transfer.

This program have pure scam write all over it, they claim to be online for 24days now and there is no monitoring site, command admin who you trying to fool with that fake monitoring with your site name and the figured on your site is not real. I hope no one put there money here because this program is not real.

@moddog

that is valid review you made in here, even that single monitor has 21st Nov, as the last paid date, which means this program is not active any more, as the latest payment was made around five days ago, only if that monitor is real, but it seems a pure scam site and unsustainable ROI as well.