Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stable Growth - stablegrowth.biz

I am not the Admin.

Stable Growth

StableGrowth Ltd. is a private investment company created by the group of skillful traders and analysts and operates internationally. It has been in business since 2007 which mainly operates mainly on forex, and on real estate, stocks, bonds, alternative products, external funds and currencies, oil, gold and other commodities. All the members of our team are professionals and skilled traders. They are constantly working on implementing unique technologies and trading schemes that allow working successfully on the market of virtual investments in a highly successful and profitable way.

Having all the right tools is the main reason why we can provide and maintain a respectable amount of satisfaction. We increase your money on the forex market and trade activities, getting a good percentage of profit on a daily basis. Our experts are in full control and profit transfer money to your account.

Our analysts are doing their best to make successful forecasts and our traders work nearly 24 hours a day for making more stable profit both for us and our investors. We are also working on alternative markets besides forex and other trading activities , which are of the most stable and profitable nowadays. Besides, we use aggressive tactics and compensate it with less risky and more stable profitable operations hence the profit we get is stable.

Investment Plans:

plans.jpg

110% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan I $1 - $2,000 105.00

Plan II $2,001 - $4,000 106.00

Plan III $4,001 - $5,000 107.00

Plan IV $5,001 - $9,999 110.00

140% After 3 Days

Plan I $50 - $2,000 114.00

Plan II $2,001 - $4,000 128.00

Plan III $4,001 - $5,000 134.00

Plan IV $5,001 - $9,999 140.00

200% After 7 Days

Plan I $100 - $2,000 134.00

Plan II $2,001 - $4,000 168.00

Plan III $4,001 - $5,000 178.00

Plan IV $5,001 - $9,999 200.00

320% After 16 Days

Plan I $200 - $2,500 180.00

Plan II $2,501 - $4,000 225.00

Plan III $4,001 - $5,000 278.00

Plan IV $5,001 - $9,999 320.00

600% after 36 Days

Plan I $300 - $2,500 320.00

Plan II $2,501 - $4,000 440.00

Plan III $4,001 - $5,000 520.00

Plan IV $5,001 - $9,999 600.00

Accepts: LR, PM

5% ref. commission

Link: http://stablegrowth.biz/

this short term program has been running for four days and the current status of this one is PAYING !

there is a new link, FORUM in this program, but there is no forum of their site at all, we can find the message that the forum page will be updated soon, I don't think this short term program that offer unsustainable ROI in their plans, will open their official forum too.

I don't think this one will last two weeks. In my experience its better to do hit and run in here. About earning 200 to 300% is good to run away. Just don't let greed control you. Hit and run is the best way to earn in here. If you think long term in here then you better get at least 200% earnings. So that even if this site will turn to scam you still have 200%.

it's been running for a week now and there is yet no problem with the payment system of this program, as per the information available on monitors this one has been living for a week, and the current status is ACTIVE, the latest payment proof of today that is of 9th November can be found around on forums and monitors as well.

• 3 weeks later...

this program has been 24 days old now, there is latest news on their recent achievement being three weeks old as on 23rd November 2011 !

News

We are 20 Days Now!!!!

Dear Investors,

First of all, we are very happy That we are 20 Days Old Now. The prompt payments and good customer support of Us made our prograame a very popular now. We have now around 1700 "sighup" users, which are increasing day by day. We are under good profits and we definitely share our profits with investors.

Happy Investments and Happy Earnings.

Best Regards.

SatbleGrowth.Biz Team.

Nov-23-2011 04:44:16 AM

The forum is a good one.The ROI is not too high but it's okay.i checked out their deposit and withdrawal statistics then saw their investing experts have really tried.i just hope since they have rendered good services for more than 20 days now,they would stay online for long and not eventually turn to scam.

Stable Growth is having short term plans but they all are quite highly profitable.Its really good that this hyip is online and paying from more than 3 weeks now.Its really an achievement.I don't know whether it is safe to invest or not but taking 5 bucks risk will not make us poor.

I have read the latest newsletter on other forum posted by their clients, that there is chance to earn about $500 through referral program, some new update is there about the latest changes made in the referral bonus, whatever, it is not strange for a hyip to motivate it's members to bring referrals and make them invest in it.

HYIP UPDATE

Dear nehmer

Hope you are investing in our company and Enjoying the profits. We are now 21 Days Old.

Do you know that StableGrowth.Biz is Hiring???

We want to promote our site and in order provide trust to our investors, we are presently hiring National Managers across the Globe.

Benefits of National Managers are:

>Earn $500 for the top referral manager of the month*.

>Upto 10% Instant Referral Commission*.

>Investors can See their presence in the front page of our website.

> And many more.

>>>How Can I apply?

Please contact our customer support online/offline, for more information.

Happy Investments and Happy Earnings,

Best Regards.

StableGrowth.Biz Team.

I have noticed that there is a separate link 'FORUM' where you can find a long list of PTP forums, and the admin of this program asks us to make reviews and rate their program, by posting payment proofs on those forums, from the above update it also seems that there is requirement of regional representatives..