Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

princefund - princefund.biz

I am not admin - searched and did not found thread of discussion about this program:

Prince Fund is a money management company providing global investment opportunities that offer security, stability and impressive financial performance. Our service to investors and merchants is based on three main principles: guarantee, stability and no risk.

After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged Prince Fund, a reliable Medium-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

Prince Fund is looking forward to providing its investors very attractive returns, while covering the risks during down markets and amplifying the earnings during consistently strong markets.

Plans

1 - 2.3% daily (Unlimited epriod)

http://www.princefund.biz

Note: site design is good and have paying status on gs-monitor for 138 days. But i see that the only plan that is affordable pay only 1% daily interest (though unlimited time), so it require 100 days to reach bep which i feel quite long period.

Yeah this is really good program as i have seen people posting payment proofs of this program over forums.

138 days is quite good period to know that the program is good one, and i appreciate admin to keep paying and making good image.

Minimum investment of 5$ is affordable and ROI 1-2.3% daily is reasonable and sustainable for longer time frame.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree this program is attractive and is liked by users on forums as well.

5$ minimum being affordable and 1-2.3% daily roi for life time is quite reasonable and sustainable for quite longer term.

And the performance of this program has been quite good past some time now.

So this program is not new and has been paying quite some time now.

Even then i am not convinced by the 1% daily roi as it require 100 days (which is quite long for hyip invest) to reach bep

• 2 weeks later...

The hyip is having a Professional design and all the Plans are attractive and sustainable

But i feel they are risky since all plans are having unlimited time frame which means the hyip will be paying forever but we should not forget the fact this is a hyip and if they stop paying after a couple of days all the investors will be at a lost

Yet the minimum investment is low so we can always try in small

I was amazed to find this hyip has being running for almost 170 days is a great factor which means all investors who invested at the initial stage at the time of launch have long time back have break-even and now are enjoying bulk profit the plans are more sustainable and i feel its good to invest here.. Further its great to note the monitors have rated the site as paying

• 1 month later...

More information

Domain : princefund.biz

IP :

Domain Info : Google PR :

princefund.biz

www.princefund.biz

Alexa's rank : 215570

RAW Whois : Domain Name: PRINCEFUND.BIZ

Domain ID: D39788551-BIZ

Sponsoring Registrar: NAME.COM

Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 625

Registrar URL (registration services): www.name.com

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited

Registrant ID: NCR-9582464-C94D

Registrant Name: Protected Domain Services - Customer ID: NCR-2936743

Registrant Organization: Protected Domain Services - Customer ID: NCR-2936743

Registrant Address1: 125 Rampart Way

Registrant Address2: Suite 300

Registrant City: Denver

Registrant State/Province: CO

Registrant Postal Code: 80230

Registrant Country: United States

Registrant Country Code: US

Registrant Phone Number: +1.7202492374

Registrant Email: princefund.biz@protecteddomainservices.com

Administrative Contact ID: NCA-9582465-4E74

Administrative Contact Name: Protected Domain Services - Customer ID: NCR-2936743

Administrative Contact Organization: Protected Domain Services - Customer ID: NCR-2936743

Administrative Contact Address1: 125 Rampart Way

Administrative Contact Address2: Suite 300

Administrative Contact City: Denver

Administrative Contact State/Province: CO

Administrative Contact Postal Code: 80230

Administrative Contact Country: United States

Administrative Contact Country Code: US

Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.7202492374

Administrative Contact Email: princefund.biz@protecteddomainservices.com

Billing Contact ID: NCB-9582467-CCC9

Billing Contact Name: Protected Domain Services - Customer ID: NCR-2936743

Billing Contact Organization: Protected Domain Services - Customer ID: NCR-2936743

Billing Contact Address1: 125 Rampart Way

Billing Contact Address2: Suite 300

Billing Contact City: Denver

Billing Contact State/Province: CO

Billing Contact Postal Code: 80230

Billing Contact Country: United States

Billing Contact Country Code: US

Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.7202492374

Billing Contact Email: princefund.biz@protecteddomainservices.com

Technical Contact ID: NCT-9582466-17A9

Technical Contact Name: Protected Domain Services - Customer ID: NCR-2936743

Technical Contact Organization: Protected Domain Services - Customer ID: NCR-2936743

Technical Contact Address1: 125 Rampart Way

Technical Contact Address2: Suite 300

Technical Contact City: Denver

Technical Contact State/Province: CO

Technical Contact Postal Code: 80230

Technical Contact Country: United States

Technical Contact Country Code: US

Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.7202492374

Technical Contact Email: princefund.biz@protecteddomainservices.com

Name Server: NS1.ENTERPRISE.BLACKLOTUS.NET

Name Server: NS2.ENTERPRISE.BLACKLOTUS.NET

Created by Registrar: TUCOWS INC.

Last Updated by Registrar: NAME.COM

Last Transferred Date: Tue Nov 23 16:01:17 GMT 2010

Domain Registration Date: Thu May 27 08:22:31 GMT 2010

Domain Expiration Date: Tue May 26 23:59:59 GMT 2015

Domain Last Updated Date: Thu Nov 25 08:28:32 GMT 2010

The site is having a simple design and a cheap script

The admin claims they has DDOS protection but i have my doubt on it

There is no Rate-us page installed which prevent investor to Chek the monitors status in one location rather than checking them in other forums individually

The admin offers almost double of the referral commission which is offered by other hyips enabling members to earn from an additional source of income

The monitors are showing a payout ratio of 171% which is very attractive to see the monitors are listed and i see a few famous monitors are also listed which shows the site admin has spend on the monitors to have the site listed and this implies the admin has a long term interest.

There are many RCB offers available and the highest offer is from Hyip- Home and its up to 2000%

I see the site has published their New York address so if an investor is in New York he can easily cross check whether the information published is true

Further i am finding it difficult to get more detailed information as the site doesn't publish a faq session

Also the site Live support is always offline whenever i check

I really don't know what to make out of this hyip,with it min of $5 and a return ratio 1%,it'll take 100days to reach bep.And one can be sure of this program running for a good number of days.But if this program admin have a mind to be like newtoday,i think it's can be trusted.

it's a good decision of the senior investors who have made deposits to this program,

as this one is paying for such a long time,

the ROI is reasonable and I think this program has proven a successful hyip that we must try with.

Attractive design already, and the minimum acceptable, but the website says " Unlimited epriod "

This kind of fun, or what?

Does this mean that this site will go on forever??

If the sites that determine the duration of the investment turns to scam after a short period,

what is the case with sites that do not specify for how long??

there is no way a hyip will run for unlimited period since hyips always turn in to scam so its always risky to invest in this type of sites

but under the 15 daily plan if the site is able to run for at least 100 days the investor will be at a better position to at least recover his principle

Domain Registration Date: Thu May 27 08:22:31 GMT 2010

Domain Expiration Date: Tue May 26 23:59:59 GMT 2015

i feel the admin has a intention to run the site for some time for him to renew the site domain for 5 years and this may give confidence to the members that the site will run for at least 5 years even not for unlimited period

but currently the site has gone offline and looks like the site is suffering some short term maintenance problem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The site is having a simple design and a cheap script

The admin claims they has DDOS protection but i have my doubt on it

There is no Rate-us page installed which prevent investor to Chek the monitors status in one location rather than checking them in other forums individually

The admin offers almost double of the referral commission which is offered by other hyips enabling members to earn from an additional source of income

Hello,

We have a dedicated script so it is very cheap!!!!!

Our ddos protection and our dedicated server is from:

http://www.dragonara.net/

Our rate us link:

https://www.princefund.biz/misc.php?name=rate-us

Also we offer 10% referral commission because you can earn commission from your referral for the first deposit only!

Thanks.

Attractive design already, and the minimum acceptable, but the website says " Unlimited epriod "

This kind of fun, or what?

Does this mean that this site will go on forever??

If the sites that determine the duration of the investment turns to scam after a short period,

what is the case with sites that do not specify for how long??

Hello,

Our plans are for unlimited days BECAUSE:

YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR DEPOSIT (PRINCIPAL) ANY TIME WITHOUT ANY FEE!

Thanks.

life time is 261 days and still paying, and the latest payout made is on 26th, Feb,

I am very much impressed with their program status, as they are paying for such a long time,

as usual, the 1% daily can be the reason to make this program alive, but

I am not sure I can get BEP if I invest at this stage of the program, hope it won't be too late for me.