Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fintime - fintime.net

FinTime Investment Group is an alliance of independent stock market traders with over 10 years experience in the field. Today our skills are available for you to make your investment efficient.

Start Invest

$100 - $499.99 Medium Invest

$500 - $1 499.99 Top Manager

$1 500 - $15 000

Short term

30 trading days 0.9% 1.2% 1.6%

Middle term

60 trading days 1.1% 1.5% + $15 1.9% + $150 *

Long term

120 trading days 1.3% + $15 1.7% + $50 2.2% + $300 *

http://fintime.net?ref=723f7384

• 2 weeks later...

There is no monitor but the site claim to exist since 2006.

Though site has good design and roi are quite sustainable for longer period.

And i like the statstics system they show investment in each plan graphically.

Minimum of 100$ is quite high though they give some bonus investment also.

But due to lack of more information on the forums and monitors - I would better keep away of this unknown site.

This is not looking good to me as the minimum investment is too high and where we see that this is paying to members, there must be some monitors which can give new members an idea about this one's paying status but I don't feel good about this.

I agree @rehan those programs which are not listed on monitors are considered by less peoples

And those which as unaffordable minimum also dont get reasonable investments as people are unable to test them without taking big risk.

So they dont pull attention of many members and keep paying very few investors just to show they are paying for longer. Even i am not interested in risking this big money here.

Plan are good site is nice and well planned- roi is reasonable and sustainable even for longer, bonus they are giving to invest that is further bonus advantage

But i dont understand why they have so high minimum deposit.

Though site has paying status since years but i have'nt heard this name much nor seen advertisement about.