Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Persona-inv - Persona-inv.com

I am not admin!

http://persona-inv.com

Persona Inv Accept investment through Liberty Reserve,PerfectMoney, Alertpay & Pecunix.

Persona inv is initiated by a group of experts engaged in various speculative transactions giving low percent on earnings of investment funds. The company uses experience

of investment strategy which we got during last years of investment. By now the decision has been made to take new level of investment to offer the knowledge

and the experience to others.

Royal inv began to offer its managed investment accounts to public in 2008, upon its strategic subsidiaries network establishment. Introduction of managed accounts

services significantly extended company's trading capacity, profit yields and allowed to accommodate the investment needs of lower scale investors, to whom developed

investment products would not have been otherwise available, due to high initial investment requirements.

Investment with LR,PM & AP.

5% Referral Comission.

1.1% to 1.5% Daily profit.

Weekly Trading Report.

http://persona-inv.com

• 2 weeks later...

this program looks promising with reasonable ROI offered in their plans, I have checked out the program details on GoldPoll and have found that this one has been living for twenty four days with PAYING status so far, there is several very god votes posted by users of this program on GoldPoll ! but the minimum is set at $25, that is unaffordable.

just one day more and the program will successfully complete one month online, it is 29 days old now, to be exact, though the minimum allowed inhere to participate is quite high that is a $25, which can keep the small investors away from the program, there is no problem with the stability of the program so far, hope it keeps paying for few more months like this.

• 3 weeks later...

The minimum is set at $25,a huge amount which is unaffordable for most of the investors but the program looks quite promising as it has already got paying status on most of the monitors and the ROI offered is also reasonable,I think.Hopefully this program will survive a few more days.this program is running for around 46 days now.

this is now 48 days old program and the program is still ACTIVE so far, as per the monitors that show PAYING status for it, but the last paid date is 22nd November, that is long ago, for more than a week now,

few monitors GoldPoll and others moved the status to PROBLEM, but there is all very good votes on GP until 28th November.

• 3 months later...

the roi offer is very sustainable and i believe that will only make the program strong and last long, but the program lack security, i think the admin of the program will like to add soon, i guess? well i guess i will wait on this and see how thing progress with the program has time goes on.

I don't know what happened exactly because this site has a problem at data resource. So we can see some bug at home page. Probably they might not moved the data base successfully. We wish that admin should fix this problem very soon. If their tendency was to cheat us then never try to come back again.