Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading Point - Interact Directly with a Broker Representative!

Hi Everyone,

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Andrey and I am an employee of a regulated Forex Broker named Trading Point of Financial Instruments Limited. The purpose of this thread is to assist the Digitalmoneytalk members with any questions regarding Trading Point and Forex in general.

Our Company provides its Clients with a variety of financial instruments including currencies, metals, energies and stock indices which may be traded via our MT4 platform with some of the markets most competitive spreads. Our Company website is www.trading-point.com

Should you have any questions/comments please feel free to reply to this thread or contact me directly at andrey@trading-point.com. We will attempt to respond to all queries within a 24 hour period of a working day.

Always at your disposal

The TradingPoint Team

• Downvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Trading Point is proud to announce that its new members area is now live and available to both existing and new members which can now enjoy Instant Depositing with no delays in addition to our Zero Fees Policy.

The updated members area now allows instant depositing by all electronic means including Liberty Reserve, Moneybookers, Neteller and Credit Cards with no delays meaning that any deposit you make by any of the above electronic means will reflect in your MT4 account instantly with no delay.

Following in the direction of clients feedback we have added Liberty Reserve to our funding and withdrawing options which is similar to all other electronic means 100% instant and processed with all fees covered by Trading Point.

• 1 month later...

December Update from Trading Point.

Webmoney is here!

Following in the direction pointed out by our clients in recent surveys, Trading Point is pleased to announce the addition of Webmoney as a funding and withdrawal option in our new updated members area. The addition of Webmoney comes to compliment Moneybookers, Neteller, Liberty Reserve and Credit Cards as instant depositing options with ZERO fees.

Trading Point goes social!

Join us on Facebook to gain entry to our exclusive promotion and win trading Credit Bonus and Cash Prizes.

http://www.facebook.com/TradingPointCyprus

• 2 months later...

I would like to introduce you Trading Point’s affiliate program called Pip Affiliates.

Through www.pipaffiliates.com we aim to provide a tailored and customized service on an affiliate by affiliate basis. As a multicultural team, the pipaffiliates.com members have been instilled with the ability to recognize and be able to accommodate for each affiliates needs.

Our payment plans offer lucrative Revenue Share starting at 30% and reaching up to 50% according to volume. Additionally each pipaffiliates.com partner has an opportunity to invite other partners to join us and earn 10% commission on the commissions each referred partner earns.

Whether you are an established company or an ambitious individual, we welcome you to participate with us in the growing world of online trading. Benefit from a mutually beneficial and long-term relationship which will enable you to provide your clients with the best possible combination of products, prices and customer service.

For more information please visit www.pipaffiliates.com.

• 1 month later...

New Trading Platforms

In addition to TP MetaTrader 4 and TP MAM platforms, Trading Point is now offering 5 NEW trading platforms:

TP WebTrader (No Download – For Mac and PC Computers)

With TP WebTrader you can have full access to a user-friendly trading interface, and a series of effective trading tools to perform trading operations, analyze market trends and put your trading ideas into practice in a web based environment with no requirements for download.

TP Droid Trader (For Android Powered Smartphones)

As a popular trading platform and accessible anytime and from anywhere, TP DroidTrader guarantees both flexibility and security. Available on Google Play (ex Android Market).

Trading Point Mobile Trader (For Apple iPhone Smartphones)

The Trading Point Mobile Trader presents all the iPhone features that you are used to. It will also give you the flexibility to trade while on the go. Available on the App Store.

Trading Point Mobile Trader (For Apple iPad Devices)

Trading Point Mobile Trader is a good choice as it incorporates many advanced and practical features of the iPad. Available on the App Store.

Trading Point Mobile Trader (For Windows Mobile, Symbian and Other Devices)

Trading Point Mobile Trader is a good choice as it incorporates many advanced and practical features of Windows Mobile and Symbian Powered Phones. Type mobile.trading-point.com in your phone’s browser to access the platform.

For more information visit www.trading-point.com .

I currently trade with these guys and I will stand for this firm anywhere any day. The support is just beyond top notch and withdraws are processed without delays. This is the first broker that offered me a spread of 3 pips on EUR/AUD. From this you can imagine how wonderful the spread picture looks like.