Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Safe Capitalia - SafeCapitalia.com

I am not admin!

http://safecapitalia.com/

Investment company SafeCapitalia.com are glad to greet you on our web site! SafeCapitalia.com could help you to invest your funds in a highly reliable FOREX market trade platform. Working with us you are going to obtain profit, investing in one of the most perspective fields nowadays. Choosing SafeCapitalia.com for investments, you definitely choose reliable and profitable investments. Our traders know everything about the FOREX trading. We always observe trends in the global currency market, we monitor the latest news that could affect the change in trend in the FOREX market and this allows us to get a guaranteed profit, from day to day. We offer flexible investment conditions and every investor here could find suitable for himself investment program.

Investment plans

*STARTER Daily : 1.9 % for 10 business days.

*ADVANCED Daily : 2.0 % for 20 business days.

*PROFESSIONAL Daily : 2.2 % for 40 business days.

*BUSINESS Daily : 2.5 % for 80 business days.

Accept: LR, AP, PM

http://safecapitalia.com/

this program looks like a promising one that will be staying active at least for few months for sure,

the design of the site is quite attractive, also the plan features are good enough with sustainable ROI offered and the minimum is set at affordable amounts like $1 or $10 etc with term short and comfortable for investors starting from ten business days.

• 4 weeks later...

I like the design of the program as well. The ROI is reasonable, 19% for 10 business days or 2 weeks. It is possible to last for a few months.

However, the only concern I have about this site is that it is just like the powerful-strategy. It can last for a long time but it is hard for small investors to earn profit from this site or even get to BEP. $10 first time investment can get investors a little bit less than $4 including the RCB offer. So small investors need around 4 rounds to get to BEP due to less RCB later, which has been 8 weeks or 2 months. Not too attractive.

well, I just have joined this hyip, under DMT link, and have noticed that this program is quite nice with great plan features, comfortable for small investors as well, this program has been paying so far for around one month, to be exact, it's been paying for 27 days, so I think it is still hot and we can go for few rounds with the first plan with term of ten business days.

I just have invested a $5 AP in this program ! but it's total two deposits shown in the account each of $5 AP and having pending status at the moment ! I think the deposits will be manually activated by the admin.

Payment Details

well, my deposit has been activated and I also got one profit accrued in my account,

but the deposit was AP so I can only withdraw after the balance reaches to $1 minimum,

so it is possible to withdraw for me only after the end of the term, a total of $5.95 to AP !

well, my deposit has been activated and I also got one profit accrued in my account,

but the deposit was AP so I can only withdraw after the balance reaches to $1 minimum,

so it is possible to withdraw for me only after the end of the term, a total of $5.95 to AP !

I don't know if you like my strategy but they have 10 dollars, 20 business days plan. if you're using AP. Its better that you invest in ten dollars. then if you earn 1 dollar you invest back that earnings in 1 dollar plan. Theirs no compounding in here. So every time you earn 1 dollar you invest back in 1 dollar ten business days plan. After three months. Cashout all. But that is if you want to gamble that long. And if you loss you will loss only 10 dollars.

I don't know if you like my strategy but they have 10 dollars, 20 business days plan. if you're using AP. Its better that you invest in ten dollars. then if you earn 1 dollar you invest back that earnings in 1 dollar plan. Theirs no compounding in here. So every time you earn 1 dollar you invest back in 1 dollar ten business days plan. After three months. Cashout all. But that is if you want to gamble that long. And if you loss you will loss only 10 dollars.

I like your strategy, this will work most probably, because the program is just around one month old and there is chances for it to stay active for at least another three months, definitely for those that can afford a $10 in a hyip, the above strategy works fine to earn a nice income from this program, especially at this stage of it's one month life time.

there is new program introduced, investor of the day, latest news update from the program as on 9th November, that is two days ago, regarding the same !

Sven Lurie on 09.Nov 2011

SafeCapitalia proudly annuonces Investor of the Day program.

Dear Customers. As from 11th February 2011 SafeCapitalia proudly annuonces Investor of the Day program. This program is offered only for private investors. No monitors or corporate clients allowed to participate. Another requirement is to have at least $1 of active investment with SafeCapitalia. Bigger your investment increases your chance to win correspondingly! No additional registration to paticipate in program is needed. If your account meet the requirements you are considered as applicant. If you, for some reason, dont want to paticipate in our program, let us know via internal mail. Date of winner anouncement is Every single day 21:00 GMT+2 of each day starting from 11th November 2011. A winner will be the member, who will invest the biggest amount in the day, who will receive 100$ prize to his account available for immediate withdrawal or reinvest. Also Safecapitalia signed Investor of the day proof will be mailed on address you provided upon registration if a winner desires.

This program is scam now - not paying to any one and even admin mentioning about withdrawals in history that they are paid but nonone getting paid in their lr after since 3 days. Many monitors already rated this scam - and now admin is trying to gather funds by making stupid promsies ... stay away of it. And better close the thread as scam.

well, there is a lot of complaints regarding the payment system in this program, they have stopped to pay since 9th November for three days now, even I had n investment in the first plan, a $5 AP, I have also filed a dispute to get my money recovered, I think better to file dispute whoever have invested AP in here, as it's a scam program.

My friend has lost big amount of money here...

I don't loss anything in here. But the reason why I still post in here even though its already in a scam section because of my experience in here. I almost invested in here. I earn money in one site that my plan is to cashout from that site and invest in this site. But I have problem cashing out in a site that I just earned because of some documents that I need to pass. So I just finish passing and I just got approved to cashout now. But when I check to invest in safe capitalia its already a scam site. lols. blessing in disguise. If theirs no delay I just loss money in here. lols.