Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Instanty - instanty.net

I am not the Admin.

http://instanty.net/

WELCOME TO INSTANTY.NET

Instanty Investment CO.LTD is open to public today. We call us Instanty because all payments from us are always proccessed instantly. Not like other online investment programme, we actually have a Trading Company since 2002, which have a main business on Motorcycles. Our Trading Company import Motorcycles from Japan, Taiwan and China, and sell them to Many european countries. The motorcycle market is quickly evolving inside the European Community.

Major cities are gridlocked due to heavy car traffic and a public transport system that is creaking at its joints. More and more businesspeople are taking to motorcycles and scooters. And the cost of motorcycle manufacture is much lower in China and other Assian countries.We can import many kinds of cheaper motorcycles from Assia and sell them to european countries. And we can get a good profit from this trading.But our suppliers from China have raised their price under the pressure on the appreciation of the Renminbi(Chinese currency) since 2008. We feel it difficult to earn as much as before from the quantity we can import at one time...

Investment Plans:4% - 6% daily for 40 Trading days

Min Spend : $5

Referral Commission: 10%

Withdrawal Type: Instant

DDoS Protection

Link: http://instanty.net/

this program has been living for three days and has been ACTIVE so far,

coming to the plans, the daily ROI of 6% for forty trading days will be a total profit of 140% in around two months,

which is like around 2.3% daily on every calender day, which is still sustainable for few months.

• 1 month later...

Instantly is paying from last 50+ days so its really a good hyip and i think it will remain longer.The investment plans are sustainable and gives good long term profit.This hyip is not very popular but definitely i am counting it for a long run.Minimum Deposit is very low so we should not miss this opportunity.

20% per month here is not bad at least it make this program more stable than other, the reason why i didn't invest here is because i have limited amount of funds in my account so whatever i have i risk it for a higher interest rate. But i see that goldpoll have this program listed for over 54 days with paying status.

yeah, the current status of the program is PAYING for 54 days so far, I also have noticed that there is all good as well as very good votes posted by investors on GoldPoll, in case if there is any selective payments or pending withdrawal issue, complaints must have been started by now, good to have this program profitable for two months so far.

• 3 weeks later...

About Scam Monitor Vote-Zone.com

=======================================

Dear valued members,

A scam monitor called vote-zone.com asked us to purchase their ads and we refused.So he told us he would post bad words of us on all forums if we refuse to send $100 to his Libertyreserve account.We will never purchase his ads.I think our members will prove that we are always paying instantly!And all members please never trust this scam monitor and I think no real programme will purchase his ads any more.

Thank you for your support.

Best Rergards

http://instanty.net

----

Sincerely, Instanty Investment CO.LTD Admin

instanty.net

=======================================

well, this above update is made through news letters I think, since I can't find it on their site, the last news update in the news section is of phone support service added as on 25th November, anyway, there is some explanation from the admin on bad votes in a particular monitor, which is nice to know.

I think the above update is sent to the users by emails thats why you cannot find it on website.Vote-zone is not a good monitor and some other sites also said bad things about it.Well i do not follow it anyway,i just follow major monitors which are proved to be trustworthy.

I have checked out this program details on Allhyipmonitors and have found many popular monitors listing this one and monitoring for around 75 days now, yeah this program is old and has been active for around three months already, currently the second round of the plan is active.

three months for me is just too old to start investing in this site. I prefer to invest in a week old hyip then hope that in a month I can reach bep and hope that in next two months I can earn interest. After that. paying or not I'm going to cashout and find another hyip to invest in. I will going to pass this one.

@budado

not three months exactly, but 75 days online, so we can say it's active for more than two and half a month now, I think this program is doing ood, though it doesn't appear like a stable program with better security features and all, only because of the mid term plan which is of kind in which principal included in daily profits it could survive this longer, I think so.

• 2 weeks later...

good news that there will be profits on holidays too, there will be profits accrued as usual except weekends, check out their latest news on 24th December 2011 !

Dec 24, 2011 - 01:42:44Important!About Holidays

First of all,we would like to wish all members and your famillies Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.As we know that many sites will not generate profits during this holidays.But instanty.net will WORK AS NORMAL AND DAILY PROFIT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE EXEPT WEEKENDS.And many admins will also close their sites during this time.But please believe that Instanty.net will be always with you and long life.

@budado

not three months exactly, but 75 days online, so we can say it's active for more than two and half a month now, I think this program is doing ood, though it doesn't appear like a stable program with better security features and all, only because of the mid term plan which is of kind in which principal included in daily profits it could survive this longer, I think so.

Yeah its two months, two weeks and two days. Its really hard actually to plot if a site will going to last long or not. Theirs some hyip site that's paying for 500 days and its not even active in forums and only monitor by few hyip monitoring sites but its still last that long. So its really depends on admin of that hyip site. About instantly. For me the best way is to check its alexa rating. If its constantly getting traffics then theirs a chance that its going to be paying but if its constantly losing traffic then I guess theirs nothing more to go but scam.

Yeah its two months, two weeks and two days. Its really hard actually to plot if a site will going to last long or not. Theirs some hyip site that's paying for 500 days and its not even active in forums and only monitor by few hyip monitoring sites but its still last that long. So its really depends on admin of that hyip site. About instantly. For me the best way is to check its alexa rating. If its constantly getting traffics then theirs a chance that its going to be paying but if its constantly losing traffic then I guess theirs nothing more to go but scam.

yeah, you are right, there should good promotion of the program, then it gains traffic and possibly there can be investors among those visitors too, I just have checked out the traffic rank of this site and found it as around 99 K, it has been gaining good traffic so far, 20% increase in traffic in one month and 20% increase in one week, this is a good thing for a hyip.

• 4 weeks later...

The admin in his recent update has cleared things on pending withdrawals in his recent update as on 19th January about the cause for the issue !

Jan 19, 2012 - 12:59:30About Few Pending WithdrawsYou all know that our payment systerm is instant.But there are still few withdraws went to pending.We have sent a mail to tell you why.Now we will explain it again.There maybe 3 reasons.

1.Libertyreserve website is offline.Your pending withdraw will be proccessed usually as soon as LR website back to normal.

2.There are too many members requet their withdraws at the same time.Your pending withdraw will be proccessed as soon as possible.

3.Your LR account number is not filled correctly.Your pending withdraw can not be proccessed untill you correct your account number.

By the way,we wish all Chinese members a Happy Chinese New Year.