Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

financial.com - wongfinancial.com

I am not admin:

Found this program and want your views about this.

For me: Not enough information available about this program, so i am quite doubtful about it, no rateus page so no monitor status, i dont think it will be worth to spend in this program.

Welcome to Wong Financial Inc.

home_banner.jpg

Investment Plans:

Starter Package

Minimum Deposit ($) 10 Maximum Deposit ($) 100 Interest 2% Daily Interest Days 100 Days Principal Amount Included Total return 200% Referral commission 10%

Super Package

Minimum Deposit ($) 101 Maximum Deposit ($) 500 Interest 3% Daily Interest Days 67 Days Principal Amount Included Total return 201% Referral commission

10%

Professional Package

inimum Deposit ($)501Maximum Deposit ($)1000Interest4% DailyInterest Days50 DaysPrincipal AmountIncludedTotal return200%Referral commission10%

Advance Package

Minimum Deposit ($) 1001 Maximum Deposit ($) 2500 Interest 6% Daily Interest Days 34 Days Principal Amount Included Total return 204% Referral commission

10%

Premium Package

Minimum Deposit ($) 2501 Maximum Deposit ($) 5000 Interest 8% Daily Interest Days 25 Days Principal Amount Included Total return 200% Referral commission 10%

Royal Package

Minimum Deposit ($) 5001 Maximum Deposit ($) 10000 Interest 10% Daily Interest Days 20 Days Principal Amount Included Total return 200% Referral commission 10%

Accept: LR & AP

http://wongfinancial.com/?ref=surya73

latest news update from the program as on 5th October 2011 regarding exceeded investment limit !

Investment limit Exceeded for Premium & Royal package

Our Premium & Royal investment package closed due to investment limit Exceeded, New plan comming soon...

Investment package closed means: No user can deposit in it but all current investments are working as usual.

Oct-5-2011 04:33:30 PM

• 2 months later...

wongfinancial.com - New Opportunity successfully launched

Admin's News Letter Update December 09, 2011 08:14 AM GMT + 8 (Friday)

Congratulations! Our New opportnity WongFinancial.biz has successfully launched

Investment Package start from $10 to $10000, Profit 2% daily to 4% daily

Here you can enjoy to earn 3 type of commissions

1.Direct Referral commission (5%)

Direct Referral Spot Commission you will get 5% on the Investment at the time of the diposit done by the investers.

2.Referral Royalty Commission (5%)

You will get daily 5% Referral Royalty Commission from your direct refer daily profit from his/her investment

3.Matching Commission (10%)

You will get 10% Matching commission on every 400 USD Investment Marching of both sides. This way gets created and your team network wil increase in multiplication factor. Your earnings will get multiplied. You can earn daily up to 1200 USD. Matching remaining Investment Will Carry Forward.

I have noticed this program has been advertising on forums as well, it's been living for three months and the present status of the program is ACTIVE everywhere on monitors and forums, the latest payment of 10th Dec is available around, there is some latest news on their site regarding launching of International sms Gateway.

Is it really 9 years old?I want to invest in this website.the overview of the website is very nice with lot of withdrwl options.please guide me should i invest in this site?

I don't think so, we should not believe whatever they state on their site, it is true that the program has been paying for more than three months, and paying 2% on every business day, the investors might have got back the principal by now, it is profitable program, looks promising and worth giving a try.

I haven't tried the online support but always found it online, seems they have extended support service hours, which is a very good feature of a hyip, any program that is more than hundred days old and continues, will be worth giving a try, in my view, and it looks stable worth making a test spend to it.

here is their christmas offer

i am not the admin

Our Christmas weekly offer will launch on Dec-19-2011, this offer will valid till Dec-25-2011 23:59:00

1. Christmas Hit 4% Daily

Minimum Deposit $2500

Maximum Deposit $4499

Interest 4% Daily

Interest Days 50 Days

Principal Amount Included

Total return 200%

Referral commission 10%

2. Christmas Super 5% Daily

Minimum Deposit $4500

Maximum Deposit $7499

Interest 5% Daily

Interest Days 40 Days

Total return 200%

Referral commission 10%

3. Christmas Top 6% Daily

Minimum Deposit $7500

Maximum Deposit $10000

Interest 6% Daily

Interest Days 34 Days

Total return 204%

Referral commission 10%

NO REF LINKS allowed except for the thread starter!

Edited by juzfinal
ref links removed

from the above update, well, this plans are attractive during this Christmas, but I don't think having new plans added in a site will indicate that there is fund issue within the program, but offering some mid term plans in comfort of investors will be a good thing, I also noticed that these are plans in which principal included in daily ROI so not much high.

• 4 weeks later...

This one is very fantastic. Unbelievable, this site has been staying on for over than 9 years old. I think, there is not long term investment program like this one. This program is a legit hyip site. I think, this program can be survive for 9 years old or more because of the plans offered quite low ROI. And may be because the admin of this program is an expert trader so he can earn money from forex by using his investors's money.

Edited by BlackJack

I had chat with the online support and they told that the payment will be made on 25th jan.

I have pending withdrawal for more then 10$ till now.

I hope all my dues will be clear and program last forever.

that is why I think few monitors have already moved the status to not paid or problem which is not good at all, hopefully they will start paying from 25th January !

We are apologize for delay withdrawal due to shortage of LR, Our Trading Department going on to withdrawal fund from Traings accounts, We need one week to process your all pending withdrawal. You will get your withdrawal with in one week. Thanks for your

Jan-18-2012 01:53:20 AM

Wongfinancial.com is realy one of the survive hyip that has a good security status Database back up ,that have been paying for quit some time no all the investment plan convert like hot cake,and they are paying 10$ min deposit ,you can go ahead an invest.

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM !!!!

There online support told me that payout will begin on 25th jan but still i haven't received any payout from them and there online support is also offline from last few days.

All the major monitors are also showing not paying status and so dont invest in there.

MTW has also removed there 728x90 banner and its enough to proof that it has turn into scam.