Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

kwikclixs - kwikclixs.com

CWFLVP12

• 3 months later...

Kwikclixs offered up to $0.03/click, up to $0.02 per referral click and $0.01 per PTR Email. That rate is quite high. But the rate per clcik that offered up to $0.03/click and up to $0.02 per referral click are available to upgrade member only. At the forum there are a lot of payment proof made by members on this forum. So, I am sure that this ptc is a legit ptc.

Edited by BlackJack

I see that you are wrong, this site have very many ads daily but with free member, you can only 6 ads per day and all ads valued 1 cent, I have reached more a half pay out limit but I worry because I affair that it will close early as other sites, rate is ok and with $3 limit, I think that it is not difficult to reach but I carry now whether how long will it run, I have wasted very many time with bux sites in this time. I don't want that it is again same as before sites

I see that you are wrong, this site have very many ads daily but with free member, you can only 6 ads per day and all ads valued 1 cent, I have reached more a half pay out limit but I worry because I affair that it will close early as other sites, rate is ok and with $3 limit, I think that it is not difficult to reach but I carry now whether how long will it run, I have wasted very many time with bux sites in this time. I don't want that it is again same as before sites

If you got paid just inform us. Anyway how long does it take you to reach half way points? that means if times to that how long its take you to reach minimum and cashout in here. In that case if you got paid. I'm hoping that this site will continue to pay that long also. For new comers to experience earnings in here also.