Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

dollarbox

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

International Offers - www.intoffers.com

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

quangnam52335

quangnam52335

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
PAYING:

Date: 2012-24-09 19:45:11
Batch: 111698862
From Account: U8823200
Amount: $0.22
Memo: International Offers - Withdraw
Thank you.

zebrut

zebrut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
I've not followed this PTC site again because I think the clicks are very small cost and not in accordance with the time that I use. This site is proven to pay its members and be trusted to date with the evidence that has been shown by the members who are still active today. for @ quangnam52335, I really salute to those who until now have been repeatedly getting payments from intoffers. congratulations

nomiasif

nomiasif

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,411 posts
well intoffers is no more now because now this site is converted into points2shop.com .i have tried it many times but this site alway redirects me to p2s site.otherwise p2p is also a very good site from which we can earn good cash but we need to complete offers very carefully.

arhabib

arhabib

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationDhaka.
It seems very nice that this site is paying via LR and minimum withdrawl is only $0.10. I like that. And there are other
payment options.

homebasework

homebasework

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationINDIA
I am interested to join this site. where is your link? Friend I have a question if any one join my site than I get $0.01 to my account. I will join this site very soon.
Thanks for information.

Salvadora

Salvadora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

bullshit I already try this site!!!
And it is a scam!!
I request 2 dollars payment there in the previous week but
I dont recieve even single cent!!!
And my account has been deleted!!
Dont register HERE!!!
dont WASTE your time here!!!

Thank you for the information. There are so many scams online that it is hard to differentiate the legit ones from the scams. Though from the looks of it, it doesn't seem like a scam.