• 4 weeks later...

bullshit I already try this site!!!

And it is a scam!!

I request 2 dollars payment there in the previous week but

I dont recieve even single cent!!!

And my account has been deleted!!

Dont register HERE!!!

dont WASTE your time here!!!

http://id.istanto.net/2007/04/14/intofferscom-are-stupid-website/ - this site also had a bad review about the site. Thanks for the info. I don't know if you're supposed to 'curse' though.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why so many people said this site is BAD,SCAM or another bad review...please guys don't said like that with this site..why can i said that??? because i was GOT PAID recently from this site...

so you @Money maker : you complete spam here and give the FAKE information...

just try it by your self and complete the offer without CHEATING..im sure you will got paid without any problem :D

• 3 weeks later...

bullshit I already try this site!!!

And it is a scam!!

I request 2 dollars payment there in the previous week but

I dont recieve even single cent!!!

And my account has been deleted!!

Dont register HERE!!!

dont WASTE your time here!!!

well thanks for this post atleast you've inform us to stay clear from this scam site.Thanks once again.

@legendkid :

READ my post my friend...i was got paid without any problem for sure..are you want to beleive that person or me that is up to you..because im never have the problem with this site and always credited my account and got paid after that :D

are must im try again this site and do sign up to show my payment proof my friend?? :P

Are you will trust the person WHO JUST MAKE 1 POST ONLY and after that GONE without BACK?? LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i got bad time there that i got banned there with no reasons 4 times , i completed 1 offer there through 5 minutes but when i tried to cash out my earning there , i got banned as a cheater in addition there are no offers there to complete , so i think the admin must add new jobs or he will lose his members there.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, this not is scam site, I have had very many payment with this site for to now, in this time, I'm Gold Member of this site and earning very good from my referrals. I have had more 20 payments with this site. And this is lastest payment that I just receive today:

786nqm53wsj8.jpg

Payment is paid out only within a day

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The site is very good as we can earn money from this site and people can also complete offers. The minimum payout of this site is very low which attract many people to join on this site. I request to post the screenshot of the payment proof from this site if anybody got payment than please post the payment proof on this site so that we can work on this site without any fear.

it is a good paying site but i dont like it because it is very difficult to complete signup offers given in this site.every time there are only 5 offers given on pts page which i have already completed.i dont know why these offers provided daily.?? they have to add new offers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've not followed this PTC site again because I think the clicks are very small cost and not in accordance with the time that I use. This site is proven to pay its members and be trusted to date with the evidence that has been shown by the members who are still active today. for @ quangnam52335, I really salute to those who until now have been repeatedly getting payments from intoffers. congratulations

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...