Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

dollarbox

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

International Offers - www.intoffers.com

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

ahmar

ahmar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
hello guys
here's a new generation in the PTS site
International Offers
Earn 0.1 $ for Every SignUp
Earn 15% of your level 1 referrals earnings
Earn 3% of your level 2 referrals earnings
Earn 2% of your level 3 referrals earnings

Payouts
AP - Minimum $1.01
LR - Minimum $0.10
PP - Minimum $1.00

money_maker

money_maker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
bullshit I already try this site!!!
And it is a scam!!
I request 2 dollars payment there in the previous week but
I dont recieve even single cent!!!
And my account has been deleted!!
Dont register HERE!!!
dont WASTE your time here!!!

hRnx

hRnx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationEarth

And it is a scam!!
Dont register HERE!!!

http://id.istanto.ne...stupid-website/ - this site also had a bad review about the site. Thanks for the info. I don't know if you're supposed to 'curse' though.

rivha

rivha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
I don't know why so many people said this site is BAD,SCAM or another bad review...please guys don't said like that with this site..why can i said that??? because i was GOT PAID recently from this site...
so you @Money maker : you complete spam here and give the FAKE information...
just try it by your self and complete the offer without CHEATING..im sure you will got paid without any problem :D

mownabratadey

mownabratadey

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
This program has many complain on their payment, here is also some negative & positive points on their point of views. But The rates of payout through LR is lower as compared to ref system, We just need one ref to be paid. So Better to use by own means.

Legendkid

Legendkid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

And it is a scam!!
Dont register HERE!!!

well thanks for this post atleast you've inform us to stay clear from this scam site.Thanks once again.

rivha

rivha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
@legendkid :
READ my post my friend...i was got paid without any problem for sure..are you want to beleive that person or me that is up to you..because im never have the problem with this site and always credited my account and got paid after that :D
are must im try again this site and do sign up to show my payment proof my friend?? :P

Are you will trust the person WHO JUST MAKE 1 POST ONLY and after that GONE without BACK?? LOL

matrix

matrix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
it is good site and true i know from along time but the rates are too low it is 5 cent for every site which you sign up in it so i tried to search for other site have good rates

omar_elalfy

omar_elalfy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
i got bad time there that i got banned there with no reasons 4 times , i completed 1 offer there through 5 minutes but when i tried to cash out my earning there , i got banned as a cheater in addition there are no offers there to complete , so i think the admin must add new jobs or he will lose his members there.

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,390 posts
This site loyalty keep them on top of some good GPT program,they do pay their members on time no payment delay am a member there surfing to make money signup on programs for cash reward.....etc

omar-winner

omar-winner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
my membership here was banned from the admin of intoffers , actually I do not know what is the reason , but may be because I have completed some offers with wrong format . but in anyway I do not think that Intoffers is scam .

xetang

xetang

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 21,542 posts
Yes, this not is scam site, I have had very many payment with this site for to now, in this time, I'm Gold Member of this site and earning very good from my referrals. I have had more 20 payments with this site. And this is lastest payment that I just receive today:
Posted Image
Payment is paid out only within a day

mahmodeid

mahmodeid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
the information is very good and accepting LR is also good but i cant see the link pls share it again thank you

quangnam52335

quangnam52335

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
I love this program because it's quite fast payment and payment via liberty reserve, there is low minimum payout and without paying fees, but it has very little to "get paid to join" for me, I have received a lot of payment from this site, there is no delay in payment, less than 24 hours.

quangnam52335

quangnam52335

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
You have received a payment to your account U9949989:

Date: 2012-01-06 18:18:58
Batch: 97593481
From Account: U8823200
Amount: $0.30
Memo: International Offers - Withdraw

Thank you.

biwake

biwake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
The site is very good as we can earn money from this site and people can also complete offers. The minimum payout of this site is very low which attract many people to join on this site. I request to post the screenshot of the payment proof from this site if anybody got payment than please post the payment proof on this site so that we can work on this site without any fear.

sheikh

sheikh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts
it is a good paying site but i dont like it because it is very difficult to complete signup offers given in this site.every time there are only 5 offers given on pts page which i have already completed.i dont know why these offers provided daily.?? they have to add new offers.

quangnam52335

quangnam52335

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
Date: 2012-26-06 14:10:34
Batch: 101018449
From Account: U8823200
Amount: $0.19
Memo: International Offers - Withdraw

Thank you.

miku666khan

miku666khan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Although it is a good site.But in case the sign up program the same problem happens with me.i dont get new offers on my page.Except this it is a good site.First time when i doing this offers quickly it pays me .According to me it is a best site.

quangnam52335

quangnam52335

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
PAYING:

Posted Image