Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Venture Capital Express - vncx.net

I am not admin!

https://vncx.net/

Here at Venture Capital Express we offer a low risk investment program. Using ETF based funds we have been successfully trading rare metals and minerals for a few years now with great success. Our investment service is of the highest quality and we strive to meet all of your expectations in the chaotic world of investing.

PLAN

Investment Term: 150 Days

Interest Rate: 1.0%-1.5% Daily (Business Days)

Minimum investment: $25.00

Maximum investment:$4999.99

Principal Return: Yes

Compounding: Not Applicable

Signup Bonus: Not Applicable

Investment Term: 180 Days

Interest Rate: 1.7%-2.2% Daily (Business Days)

Minimum investment: $5000.00

Maximum investment:$100000.00

Principal Return: Yes

Compounding: Not Applicable

Signup Bonus: Not Applicable

Accept: LR, AP, PM

https://vncx.net/

• 2 weeks later...

well, this is a new program started around ten days ago, and having good features like SSL, phone support service, AP option, opened on FaceBook etc,

the script of the program is quite good but of course the minimum that has been set at $25 is a bit high for small investors, other than that this one looks quite promising program.

there is some latest news update from the program as on 8th October regarding the SA metal project to start in 2015 !

2011-10-8

South Africa Metals Project to Start $1.6 Billion Funding Search in 2015

South Africa’s National Empowerment Fund and its partners in a rare metals project may start raising at least 11 billion rand ($1.6 billion) for the project in 2015, said Setlakalane Molepo, a divisional director of the NEF.

• 2 months later...

Holiday Promotion

==================================

(Holiday Promotion)

We will be offering a special holiday promotion bonus of 2% for all plans on new deposits starting December 24 and running through December 31.

==================================

so this bonus offer of 2% on all deposits is still active until 31st of December, I don't think it is much but still that will definitely get attracted by investors, and this promo offer is quite good, the program has much professional look and promising with lower returns and of course it is a bit high to invest starting from $25, but nice to know that AP is allowed to venture with.

Vcnx has been paying for a long time now and all the investment plans look professional and gives stable profit.I did not invest here yet since i am not sure about the growth of the site,i don't see many people are investng here.If it remains for the whole december month then i will definitely invest.

well, I think the reason for it's not that popular is it's minimum that was set at quite high amount of $25, or else if it was something around $10 to participate in the program, it would have definitely gained a huge support from small investors and also popularity among investors.

I have noticed one thing that there is all posts of the program can be found on wall of FB page of this program, but not the investors posts or comments, there is not a single comment can be seen on their wall page, I think the reason for that is again that it is not much popular site.

Yes that's right even i have noticed the same,this site has got only 81 likes till now so we can assume that this site is not popular even on social networks but still i feel this can remain for longer period.Sometimes hyips which arent famous remains longer than popular ones.

I have noticed that there is no monitors added on their site, neither I could find a ratings page separate on their site, but if we want to know it's current status we can search for it on Allhyipmonitors and know about that, just like ReproFinance, this one also not having, any monitoring websites added on the site.