Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

1fxclub - 1fxclub.com

1fxclub is a long term, reliable, and secure investment program. It is run by 1fxclub and its investment professionals. They are especially capable of helping customers, who wish to have a better future and a better income without working hard. We invest finances in various types of e-commerce activity.

The money you spend on our program will be reinvested in different opportunities, to gain higher rates of return. We know how to reduce the risk to a minimum, by constantly carrying out monitoring and analysis of various investing methods.

The methods of analysis in 1fxclub allow us to trace and predict the condition of those investment programs with high accuracy and that's where we reinvest your finances.We are committed to ensure that all of our clients needs are fully satisfied.

Plans: 25% Daily For 5 Days

We accept via : LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney e-currencies

http://1fxclub.com/?ref=hyipnew.com

1fxclub has one good design and more than everything has paying status on monitors since 20 days.

Though plans 25% daily for 5 days is quite attractive short term plan to get nice 25% profit in very short term.

But looking they have already completed 4 cycles, i feel most of the possible life this program has already passed and now i feel it is late to be in.

-22% daily, period:5 days,minimum deposit:$1,maximum deposit:$1000,total return: 110%

-23% daily, period 5 days,minimum deposit:$1001,maximum deposit:$5000,total return:115%

-24% daily, period 5 days,minimum deposit:$5001,maximum deposit:$10000,total return:120%

-25% daily, period 5 days,minimum deposit:$10001,maximum deposit:$N/A,total return:125%

Well in fact we only get 22% daily for 5 days return if invest below 1000$ that is total 10% in 5 days, you may say 2% day.

I dont think about other plans as i dont think any body is going to deposit 1000+$ in a single hyip alone.

So the roi is quite sustainable for medium term and being it short term and attractive plan people will keep depositing resulting enhancing its lifetime.

Minimum 1$ is attraction of the hyip,

Monitors has paying status for around 1 month.

Yes @ hyipreviewblog i can notice now monitors are in paying status for more than a month now.

Most of the poeple are going to depsoit in first (22% daily for 5 days) so net 2% daily return which is quite sustainable.

I hope this site can go further long time.

• 3 weeks later...

The ROI of 22%- 25% for 5 days sounds good and attractive. But iam not sure whether the hyip is still running

Since when i tried to check on the site today i found the site is no more in existence and i got the following message "Oops! Google Chrome could not find 1fxclub.com" Looks like the hyip has turned in to a scam