Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Worldwide Capital - worldwidecapital.net

I am not admin!

https://www.worldwidecapital.net/

Worldwide Capital ® is a trademark of Theorem Investment LTD, an international investment company founded in 2010, that promotes a wide range of investment services for private and corporate investors. The company’s principle line of business is asset management. Our team has been engaged in investment activity since 2001, it has a clear investment strategy, which enables the diversification of risks by investing in stocks, bonds, futures and options in different markets and it demonstrates fantastic results year after year.

Investment Plan Min Amount, USD/EUR Max Amount, USD/EUR Interest daily, % Period, days

Start 10 999.99 1.5 150

Advanced 1000 9,999.99 2.0 150

Professional 10,000 - 2.3 150

Accept: LR, PM, WT.

https://www.worldwidecapital.net/

Well the program is equipped with professional site design and phone support no. is listed in contact page.

Simple plans all the three are for 180 days period and offer reasonable roi 1.5-2.3, which can be sustained well for long term.

Minimum is affordable and in form of LR and PM good payment options are offered. But there is nothing in rate us page so far, i think admin should add monitors soon so that visitors can see the status of program at the site itself.

this program has been living for five days with PAYING status on monitors, few of them have turned the current status to WAITING,

I think we should wait until this one gets ACTIVE status everywhere, the latest payment proofs available until today, September28th!

• 2 weeks later...

no profit will be accrued on Monday, 10th October due to non trading day as it's Columbus day, a National holiday in US !

News

10.10.2011Columbus Day in the USA

Because of Columbus Day in the USA, profit will not be accrued on Monday, 10th of October.

• 1 month later...

recently, this program had software update and during which there were log in issues with the site, but it is back to normal now !

News

28.11.2011Software update

Due to software update users can experience login problems. Update will be finished in 24 hours. Thank you for patience.

• 4 weeks later...

no profits will be accrued in our accounts during 26th December to 30th December and on 2nd January too !

24.12.2011Christmas and New Year Holidays

Dear Customers,

We wish you Merry Christmas and Successful New Year.

Due to holidays, interest would not be accrued on 26 December, 27 December, 28 December, 29 December, 30 December and on 2nd January.

Referral earnings and balance withdrawals are processed as usual on those days.

Happy holidays!

10 dollars minimum for me is just good if a hyip that I'm investing is well advertise in a forum. and the best if they sponsor a forum. But gone are the day that a hyip site sponsor a forum.

Worldwide capital is good site to invest in if you want to feel how to earn in forex. But since the minimum is 10 dollars make sure that you can accept that much loss and you can wait 150 days also.

Worldwide Capital is definitely one of the good long term hyip i have ever came across,admin has preferred to advertise on best monitors such as MNO which is a best source of getting potential investors.I hope this site will last for a longer period and become of of the trustworthy site in upcoming new year.

this program has taken a long holidays, almost six profits will be missing in our accounts, that is good that they only pay on business days, only profits for those days are not accrued in accounts, but we can get referral commissions earned during those holidays, so there will be no effect of holidays on referral earnings.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest news update from the program regarding the advance compounding option available for their plans as on 18th January 2012 !

Advanced Compounding option

We are happy to present you Advanced Compounding option. You can earn additional 0.5% daily with any investment plan from now. So the profit with Advanced Compounding enabled is 2% for Start plan, 2.5% for Advanced plan and 2.8% for Professional plan. Earn more profit with us!

I see this program still work well till now, paying all investors. I am wonder about this. This investment program indeed should be survive for along time, because this investment program offered quite low of RoI and very sustainable. This program's site protected by valid DDoS of COMODO. It makes this site will be safe from another attack.

This program has been paying good and I think this one is worth making a good amount in deposit here, not just a minimum of $10, there have been fast payments also according to the server time, even the profits will be credited to all accounts at the same time, in next few hours I can get the profit accrued in my account and can apply for further withdrawal.

Limited offer on WWC, 10% bonu on new deposits, offer valid until 29th January ! here is the news update on 30th January !

Get 10% bonus for a new deposit

We offer you to get 10% one time bonus for creating a new deposit. This limited offer is valid from 30th of January till 29th of February.

Best Regards,

Financial Department,