- dedicated server

Plans:

diamonddf.jpg

Accept:

LR, PM

Site link:

http://www.diamonddf.org

My reviews:

Actually this site is using cheap script, but the great point is, it is licensed from GoldCoder.

About their ROI, they are reasonable although slightly high. Pls take note that, the site stated they are giving LR automatic withdrawal. However, I have read in major forums, this site is not paying instantly through LR.

I wonder why we only view and ignore this thread without a respond and that's mostly to an unbelievable ROI offering hyips like this. I mean we are the investors, and the faster we speak our opinion the lesser we receive all this scam hyips. How can we see a hyip that is offering 1.40% after a day, and what we do is to ignore without given our opinion !!

@dhanpreet 2.2-3% daily for 3 days is quite good roi and with very short term - but what to do with the intention of admin, though i dont think there could be any major problem for this program in such short period of around 40 days as returns are reasonable. But i see the only monitor shows "not paying" and also i see last payment proof 19th october, and that means this is already a scam now.

Do not invest in this site at this moment as I can see 2 monitors showing "Not Paying" in their rating page.

I guess this site is doing selective payments or the worst, only pay for some monitors and totally ignore investors!

This is realy bad about this site - at least they should be fair in payment either pay to all or dont pay

Some hyip pay only few monitors and monitors keep paying status and many innocent investors are trapped.

Anyway we should do enough research before entering in any program.