Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HourlyTrade - hourlytrade.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. camba money is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans:

4.5% hourly for 24h

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500 4.30

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 4.50

2.5% hourly for 48h

Plan 1 $5 - $500 2.30

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 2.50

2.0% hourly for 72h

Plan 1 $5 - $500 1.80

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 2.00

Minimum spend is $5 and maximum is $5000.

All transactions are handled via LibertyReserve.

Up to 10.00% of referral deposits!

Link: www.hourlytrade.com

another risky program with hourly plans that have seventy two hours term, maximum,

one good feature is that the minimum is set at $5 which can be affordable by many of us, small investors,

and also that all the three plans have the same minimum of $5 to invest in them.

First of all I don't know exactly where the thread creator is admin or not. If admin then okay else bunk the rule as here is no ref. link or the link wonk work. We can get little higher 1st plan here with can be start with $5 only; by which we can get 4.3% per hour for 24 hrs i.e. 3% daily benefit for us. But their 10% ref. bonus is very risky for any. I think we can stay this site in hold on position.

well, the site is unavailable at the moment, there is Default Website page loaded on this link,

it's nothing new with a hourly plan site like this one,

in this case, the program started ten days ago that is quite long period for a hourly plan program to survive.