Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

1MonthMillionaire - 1monthmillionaire.net

I am not the Admin.

https://1monthmillionaire.net/

Welcome to 1 Month Millionaire!

1MonthMillionaire is a high-end investment program, formed as a result of years of research in the investment field. Our company is the product of long time research in the financial market. Our experts have been analyzing the fluctuations and the varying trends in the financial market, and have spotted out the best ways, strategies, and tactics, to provide our clients with the highest returns for their investments.

As such, we have come out with two different investment plans for our existing and prospective clients. The plans we have to offer are guaranteed to return you the promised profit at the end of the respective plan terms. 1MonthMillionaire is a well-established company, having real traders, real money flow, and real profit building techniques. Join us today to earn more.

Investment Plans:20% after 6 days, 165% after 14 days, 270 after 30 days

Min Spend : $10

Referral Commission: 5%

Accepts LR, PM, AP

Link: https://1monthmillionaire.net/

1monthmillionaire_468.gif

the plans have long term up to thirty days maximum, so we can't be sure if they still be there ACTIVE, until the maturity of the plan,

the first plan offers 20% after six days that is something like 3.5% daily,

currently, on loading the site, I have got the warning of Untrusted Connection by the browser.

First of all the funny name of the site which indicates that anyone can make at least 1 million $ within first 30 days :- really joking huh. But the site stay in good status with perfect match for any, here we found 3 HYIP proof forums but no link connected, which made them untrusted. We have to start with them for just $5 only where their 1st plan will be 20% net profit after 6 days. All plans are really too high for any. Only their expect-able 5% ref. commission is very effective top make many downline.

well, the ROI offered in their plans has been quite high and unsustainable but that is still acceptable for a new program like this one,

it looks like around ten days old, thus I guess this one can be still active this longer,

the error of Untrusted Connection on trying to open this site is there till date and I can't get access to the site due to that reason.