Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BuxSL - BuxSL.com

burzum

• 2 months later...

Surprise that theirs no poster in here. In other forum this site is a hot ptc site and even see one posted proof of payments that is in the amount of 6 dollars plus. In a ptc rate. that is a good paying. Anyway. I'm trying to do some research and if this site is still new I will going to join.

BuxSL is one of the well known ptc site in recent days and its paying to members consistently.I am part of this website but not an active member since i don't really work much on ptc sites now a days and i don't have any referrals here.I ll again check out the upgrade plans,hope they are affordable.

There is no option here to check if this nprogram is paying or not, but the admin offered to pay instantly to all is memebrs which will attract lot of clicker to the site. The minimum is $2 for standard members and there is no promotion from admin so its best to check out there upgarde price.

• 3 weeks later...

There is no option here to check if this nprogram is paying or not, but the admin offered to pay instantly to all is memebrs which will attract lot of clicker to the site. The minimum is $2 for standard members and there is no promotion from admin so its best to check out there upgarde price.

If you see proof of payments then that means its paying. if its going to stop paying then their no more latest proof of payments. that's the simplest way to check if the site is paying or not. But right now it still paying as I see lots of proof of payments. But we don't know if its going to by tomorrow or will last a month, or a year. But if you are already in buxsl. Its best if you continue clicking and hope for the best.