Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Poker Profits - pokerprofits.ca

I'm not Admin

Quote:

WELCOME TO POKER PROFITS

Are you fed up with conventional investments, which pay meagre returns while exposing your assets to substantial risk? Tired of watching the banks rake in billions while paying you a 2% annual return? There are alternatives, and Poker Profits is just that.

As an Alternative Investment Program (AIP), Poker Profits allows you to invest in the skills of our talented team of poker players. Using your funds, the team generates daily returns, ranging up to +5%, based on the earnings from their daily poker winnings. Your account balance is adjusted on a daily basis to reflect the profits of our team. On the flip side, our team does occasionally generate negative returns, which will also be reflected in your account balance. However in the long run, we have seen a steady upward trend in user balances due to predominantly positive returns.

Minimum Investment: $10

Maximum Investment: $200,000

Daily Return: Variable up to 5%

We Accept: Alertpay, Credit Card, Interac E-Transfer, Liberty Reserve, HD-Money and Bank Wires.

Click here to join Poker Profits

well, there is no information of the launching date of the site, still I think it's just started today,

but the ROI on the site has been given from 1st September as an example of the variable daily ROI up to 5%,

there is no monitoring page or no monitor listing this one to know the status of it.

there is stated in the plans that the ROI can be variable up to 5%, that was okay since there was different ROI everyday,

but there is - 3.1% ROI offered on 20th September, that is today, which I can't understand,

I think there will be negative amount credited to the investors account for today.

Well this is a distinct program that do not promise a fixed daily roi and

interestingly past few days profit has been between 2-3.5% daily - this alone can help the program keep paying for long,

Further more choice of payment processors are offered to investments by also accepting hd-money other than LR & AP

Still there is no rate-us page on the site which would have helped the visitors find out the current status of program.

interesting to know that they allow HD-Money payment option to invest in,

well, there is profits again, so this week, there was only one negative credit, thus overall, it's around 5% profit earned this week,

I think they better make the plan weekly, since there is both negative and positive credits to account through the week.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like interesting program but since it only started few days ago its too early to tell if its going to last.I would be careful with investing into such a new HYIP.

Poker HYIPs are becoming popular..its a good thing for people who either dont play poker or dont want to risk money by playing.

good work

got paid again

U have posted more than 5 posts stated the same sentence - "I got paid". However, i didn't see any payment proof from u in here:

http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/topic/11161-poker-profits-pokerprofitsca/page__st__60

Stop posting this sentence in this thread unless u have any discussion/opinions to share. Post your payment proof here instead of shouting "I got paid". Words without proof is nonsense.