Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Absurfing - Absurfing.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

ABSurfing

Welcome to ABSurfing

Hello everybody, Welcome to ABSurfing. I take great pleasure in announcing the official launch of our Advertising Program "Angry Birds Surfing". I'm Jimmy, one of the admins at ABS and I will be here to take care of the online support and management of the website. AT ABS, we believe in the provision and maintenance of superior standards in security, financial portfolio management and business ethics.

This business will consistently provide the assurance of a long term online business opportunity for everyone.

Investment Offers:

1. Earn 11% Daily for 11 Days, Principal is Included in the Returns- 121% Total Returns

12 pages to surf daily with 12 seconds timer - Add 3 sites to rotate

Each unit costs $6, Max Upgrade 1000 units

Free members can add 1 site to rotate and also qualify for a 2% referral commission.

Upgraded members can earn 6% referral commission.

2. We offer another plan for members and it pays rebates upon maturity.

Earn 12% Daily for 12 Days, Principal is Included in the Returns- 144% Total Returns

Each unit costs $6, Max Upgrade 1000 units

Accepts LR, PM, AP

Link: ABSurfing

b468x60.gif

This is new program and though only 1 day old but has got paying status on monitors,

I feel this should be right time to take advantage of maximum life this program can survive,

144% after 12 days though attractive but i still prefer 11X11 as it as considerably lesser risk.

But it require 12 pages to surf daily that i think is difficult to task to perform on regular basis.

I was laways in and joining surf programs before when the opportunity was good. So far its a new one, and already paying so 11 piu 11 isnt a bad go.

$ 6.00 per unit upgrade is ok not to high either and gives a back of 0,66 a day. A nice little profit if there is time to surf.

• 1 month later...

11days 21%. That's about 1.99% a day interest if you ask me. For me that is a good rate for 11 days. But I'm wondering if this site will become stable or even paying right now. As I sense that theirs no interest in this site. Not because theirs no poster in here but in other forums as well.