Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

24pro - 24pro.net

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

24Pro - is a business that invests into different markets all over the internet.

Our site start in beta mode now, new investors are welcome! You can deposit with LibertyReserve. We will update our site soon, but you can start investing now! Also refferal commission is 10%, it's so high while it's beta, we will minimize it letar. Thank you for visiting our site. 24pro.net Team.

24Pro

24% Daily for 5 Days $10 - $7,000 24.00

THEY ACCEPT : LR

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .

24pro administration letter

Hello dear umeghayu

We want to inform you, than we have faced some difficulties with our server at the past 12 hours, so you wasn't able to reach 24pro. Now it is all ok, we try to do our best. All payments have been processed!

A new information about our company is to be published soon, you won't get dissapointed. Seek our news and have good profit!!!

Yours sincerely, Keanan, 24Pro Limited director.

the total ROI of 20% in five days term is not so high, but only that there is very short period of locking the principal,

so after every round of five days the program can suffer the shortage of funds,

other than that issue, sustainable ROI as well as PAYING status on monitors for four days so far !

New information and updates 24pro.net

First of all I want to thank all members for registering at 24pro.net. Today we want to announce that finally we finished beta mode and started our site as it should be.

1. New payment processors added - PerfectMoney and LiqPay (you will be able to checkout with credit cards)

2. Design changed - our team is constantly working on website to renew it and make more eye friendly ;)

3. Now you will be able to contact us via different messenger

4. Some new information updated and will be added soon

5. Now you can Tweet us on Twitter and join us on Facebook!

Payouts are always made on time.

Now you will be able read more about our business. Seek us and you will receive a good news.

p.s

and profits also! ;)

Feel free to contact us at any time.

24pro.net Admin, Keanan.

I just tried to open the site and it is inaccessible at the moment,

then I checked out the plans on this thread and found that this one had all short term plans,

I guess this one might have been closed due to unsustainable ROI, as it's not available on net any more.