Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Safe Deposits - safedeposits.biz

I am not Admin!

http://safedeposits.biz/

SafeDeposits.biz is a business that invests into a sports betting market called "arbitrage".Sports Arbitrage Trading is the act of placing bets on all possible outcomes of a sporting event so that you lock in a definite profit at the end of that event. Known by a range of names – Scalping, Betting Arbitrage or Surebetting – arbitrage trading also enables people to take advantage of other profitable concepts like Matched Betting and Bonus Arbitrage. Many people use these arbitrage based techniques to make themselves impressive full time incomes

120% after 30 calendar days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

120% after 30 calendar days $10 - $10,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

140% after 45 calendar days

140% after 45 calendar days $10 - $10,000 140.00

Calculate your profit >>

160% after 60 calendar days

160% after 60 calendar days $10 - $10,000 160.00

Calculate your profit >>

210% after 75 calendar days

210% after 75 calendar days $10 - $10,000 210.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, AP

http://safedeposits.biz/

there is referral contest attractive on this program, but no referrers yet found as per the records,

the design of the program is good, so I believe this one will be active for long enough,

participate in the referral contest that offer big rewards, for the winners !

ref.png

their plans have long terms like monthly, one and half a month, two months plan as well as two and half a month plan,

I don't think such a long waiting period is necessary,

hyips can offer earnings on daily basis as well, so better to offer daily plans, so that by the time, the site gets closed or turn to scam, investors will have been left with something recovered at least.

• 3 weeks later...

Very honest this is very cool site with crystal design. WE can use both AP and LR here for payment. Plans are good that we can use 20% net profit for 30 days. I think we may use their doubler plan i.e. set for 75 days. Hopefully they should pay us. But don't like their ref. contest which has big promo like $1 per active ref. I think admin needs to manage this site honestly and pay us on-time.

• 2 weeks later...

well, this program has been running for four weeks exactly, and just two more days to go for the completion of the first round of the first plan in here, which has 30 days term, thus we can soon start to have few payment proofs released from this program, definitely the payment status will be updated in next few days.