Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ARBS - arbs.ws

I am not the Admin.

Arbs

Arbs.ws is an investment business dedicated to arbitrage, the simultaneous placing of bets with different bookies so as to make a profit with the winning side.

If one bet loses, another wins.

Basically, you invest money on both sides of a sports match, no matter what sport (as long as it has a two teams!), and profit from the winnings. It does not matter which side wins, as you have already split your stake in both sides and therefore reap the earnings you've invested on the winning side.

Plans: 0.62% - 1.00% daily for 365 days, 4.50% - 8.00% weekly for 52 weeks

Minimum deposit: $10

Accepts LR, PM

6-8% ref. bonus

Link: Arbs

life time four days and has got waiting status on almost all monitors mentioned on their site, very few of them have been showing paying status, for this one,

I think this one is a popular site with better earning opportunities, it's opened on FB, Twitter and other social networking sites as well as blogs.

latest news update from the program as on 12th September 2011 regarding their decision to open on FaceBook !

Social Flame

Posted by Mathew Flemming on 12 September 2011 02:25 AM

Arbs.ws is a business that places bets for you and offers you the opportunity to follow and place sure bets for yourself. But we've added something new to the game. Feel like earning some free money?

The smart ones tell themselves 'nothing is free!', and they'd be right. There's a catch to everything.

First off, you need to be an investor with a minimum of $10 deposited to receive this free money. Second: you'll need to do a little work.

Here at Arbs.ws, we call this system the 'Social Flame'. You'll see why. Here's the deal: after becoming an investor with us at Arbs.ws, you'll be sent a special promo every week. It's this promo that will make you free money.

This week, we're starting with Facebook.

If you've invested like mentioned above, you can find a referral link located in your member's area. If you post this referral link with some nice recommendations in 15 different Facebook Groups related to HYIP or Sport Arbitrage, you will not only receive the 6-8% referral commission we apply for each of your referrals, but you will also receive $5 (completely free!) with the promo plan.

The promo plan pays 0.5% for 365 days. The best part? Each week, you can increase this investment amount, by following one of our promos. There is no limitation to how much FREE money you allowed to earn. You can look as closely as you like; the only catch you'll find here is the one where you need to help us promote our services. And that's it.

Every member is allowed to join these promo rounds.

Once you've promoted Arbs.ws in 15 different groups on Facebook, you can click here to submit your groups and referral links for us to apply your FREE $5 Investment Bonus.

Cheers!

I admin this one has unique site design and i have not noticed the same in any other program before

ROI is highly reasonable and plans are designed to keep program paying for very very long term

Initial plan offer around 200% of the investment in a year because principal is included in daily roi.

Offer does not look really attractive as it need around 160 days to get break even point though i dont think program is going to face sustainability problem for years with these plans.

Why should I chose this program when there are other programs with much more ROI and their domain is not some WS domain, that is not that well known. The good thing is they also have the credit card investment option, which makes me think whether I should save it to my favourite or not.

their new game added recently offering free money is attractive,

but the condition is that we must make a minimum of $10 deposit to receive that free money bonus,

I think this strategy is working in favor of the program that brings lot of investors to it.

• 4 weeks later...

Update: Good news that AlartPay is now available for investment. Secure payment method for most investors I guess :)

subject ALERTPAY

To every arber out there: it is with immense pleasure that we

announce AlertPay is now functioning for fundings in your arbs.ws [1]

account.

this program has been PAYING for thirty six days exactly, there have been quite good features of this program so far,

this one has been reviewed by GS monitor, and also opened on FaceBook, follow on Twitter for news updates, etc,

now that they also have added AP option, I am sure this one will rock for a long time.

We're willing to improve even more

Posted by Mathew Flemming on 07 October 2011 12:51 AM

Arbs.ws started its online business a little more than a month ago. We've learned, we've improved, and we're willing to improve even more. Today's update is huge and we recommend everyone to read it.

The magic of sure bets, or arb betting, is of course that there is minimum to no risk involved. Moving money between bookies and ecurrencies is a little tricky and we've managed, learned and improved over this last month. The latest improvement is the integration of Alertpay into our script, but our programmers have a lot more to manage. Here is what we have in store for you in the near future:

At first, we'd like to remind everyone we have three different investment options so far: daily, weekly and monthly. Let us explain what you can expect when investing in one of these three options:

Example of 500 EURO investment into the daily plan:

With an investment of 500 EURO you receive 3.1 EURO per day fro the first 60 days (186 EURO)

3.5 EURO per day from day 61-90 (105 EURO)

3.75 EURO per day from day 91-120 (112.5 EURO)

4 EURO per day from day 121-150 (120 EURO)

4.5 EURO per day from day 151-300 (675 EURO)

5 EURO per day from day 301-365 (325 EURO)

You would receive a total of 1523.5 EURO

The weekly plan.

If you invest 500 EURO you receive 22.5 EURO per week for the first 4 weeks (90 EURO)

25 EURO per week from week 5 to week 8 (100 EURO)

27.5 EURO per week from week 9-12 (110 EURO)

29 EURO per week from week 13-16 (116 EURO)

31 EURO per week from week 17-20 (124 EURO)

36 EURO per week from week 21-40 (720 EURO)

40 EURO per week from week 41-52 (440 EURO)

Coming to an total of 1700 EURO within 52 weeks (1 year)

On the monthly plan you receive with an investment of 1000 EURO, each month 360 EURO for a total of 12 month. This is an amazing return of 4320 EURO, and pure profit is 3320 EURO.

Doesn't sound bad at all, does it?

Now we've learned moving money is not as easy as expected, therefore we will close the daily investment option on November 1st and continue only with the weekly and monthly plan. People who've invested in the daily plan will receive their returns according to the plan, until their 365 full days have expired.

The weekly plan continues the way it has been advertised for future investments.

On the Monthly plan, we'll increase the minimum investment on October 15th to at least $2500, or if you invest with EUROS to 2500 EUROS.

In all our investment options, the principal investment is not refundable.

On October 15th, we will also introduce a weekly plan with a return of 3.5% for lifetime. The plan will not increase the weekly return, but investors are able to withdraw their principal investment with a 15-day cancelation period.

To improve our service, we've also decided to install telephone support for investors who've invested at least $1000 USD/€1000 EUROS. Members who have invested this amount invested will receive our private telephone number and will be able to call us using their phone line, or a service called Viber, which is available on most smart phones. Viber allows free SMS and phone calls between cell phones around the world.

Additionally, we ordered a script improvement; this installation and programming takes between 2-4 months. Once installed you will receive the option to arb yourself using our script. Daily arbs will appear and you can place your arbs using our script directly.

How does this work?

The basics: you buy credits to receive arbs. We provide arbs that can be placed directly into the bookies accounts. As a member, you receive arbs accordingly on the bookies you used. The referral commission we receive from the bookies is our reward for providing the arbs. This means that, the more your arb using our link, the more credits for additional sure bets you will receive.

Of course this new feature is available only for members that have their own bookie accounts, and have used our referral link. We guarantee to provide as many arbs as possible and you still have the option of letting us do the arbs securely for you.

The greatest feature in this improvement by far is that you receive daily reports, reports of where your money was used, and that you can see it for yourself if you decide to arb yourself.

Members who've invested at least $1000 USD/€1000 EURO and stays with us for at least three months will additionally receive the option using their credit card, moneybookers or netteller account.

In our October report, we showed you how we arb and mentioned that we're discontinuing work with some of our monitoring services. We've received some emails explaining to us that, even though they've agreed to our rules of trial, they will demote us into scam status if we discontinue working with them. We have no problem with these posts threatenings, as we will publish the emails received. Also, our terms of agreement is already visible for everyone in our terms of services. Of course, we will continue working with reliable monitoring services and will publish the list of services we continue and discontinue. Come October 15th, the day we give them a chance to show all of us we were wrong about them and that they're actually reliable.

We're glad that we've improved our services and we hope you enjoy this continued improvement!

Happy Money Making,

Mathew

well, it's paying for 37 days so far and I just checked out the site information on Alexa, it's Global rank is 227,237, that is quite big, looks like this one has to take good efforts in promoting the site, there has been just 430% increase in the traffic to this site for one month, of course the ROI is quite low and people get attracted to invest in other hyips that offer around 3% daily.

• 1 month later...

Arb Screen Shots

==================================

Dear Members,

We believe we are obligated to provide screen shots of our arbs, so you see all that the sure bets we post on our site are not just words. The screens are done using rebel betting and some of our bookies. Enjoy them, and expect a bunch more every now and then on our news page: http://arbs.kayako.com

Here you go:

http://arbs.ws/screenshots/screenshot.pdf

Cheers, Mathew

==================================

I think now the clients of this program will be more confident of their profits through this one, because they are also posting screen shots of their successful betting and I think it's time for investors to collect their shares of profits, looks like a promising program active around.

Happy Thanksgiving

====================================

Dear members,

First, a very happy Thanksgiving. It's not only a time to feast but it's also Black Friday! Which means it's primetime for an offer you can't refuse.

So here's the deal. Everyone who'd like to be a part of our 36% per month offer can still be a part of this incredible opportunity, up until December 07. On this day, we're closing the monthly plan for good (the monthly plan is high and we feel it is time to continue only with our weekly offers). After that, however, the two weekly offers are the only two offers we accept. Don't worry about all you lucky investors using the monthly plan! You will receive all the earnings you've been promised within the plan.

We acknowledge the monthly plan is extraordinary, but it's not something we like to offer for a long time. As you know, the maximum investment combined between all investments is 450k USD, and only 10k into the monthly plan. So here's where you come in: if you feel like this is your plan, now's the time to join! Arbs pays every investment regarding to the time of investment into the plan they choose.

Cheers,

Mathew

====================================

@hoanglong

so there is still time for another two weeks to participate in the monthly plan that gives 36% profit on monthly basis,

I think most of the investors won't like to wait that longer, so even I too would prefer weekly plan to monthly one,

good to see this program with PAYING status for 83 days now.