Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Eco Bullion - ecobullion.com

I am not Admin!

http://ecobullion.com/

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve financial freedom that can not do it because they're not financial experts. We have been investing in ecology and environmental infrastructure projects. Measures to mitigate climate change must be integrated into the economic stimulus package aimed at fighting the global economic crisis, according to environmentalists and economists Greenpeace. During the first half of 2011 only in Asia have put the economy at least 1.1 trillion dollars. Most of the funds was put on infrastructure development. Ecologists and economists are calling on all governments in the second round of combat the recession to think about measures to protect the environment. Investment in clean energy and other safe for the environment projects ultimately will create millions of jobs for "green collar". Economically, it is far more effective investment in obsolete technology, polluting the environment.

120 days 90%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 and more 90.00

Calculate your profit >>

30 days 16%

Plan 2 $10 and more 16.00

Calculate your profit >>

15 days 4%

Plan 3 $10 and more 4.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR

http://ecobullion.com/

I think these long term plans are having low ROI which is sustainable,

for example, the plan offers 4% profit in a total term of fifteen days, that is 8% monthly,

then it can take one year to reach BEP ever, that is very slow profits here.

I don't think one should risk their funds in this one,

since I could see no monitor added by the program so far,

they also have not intended to have a ratings section, which is very important for a hyip.

some hackers have been trying to attack the site, thus the admin has made some announcement to let it know to all !

Another hacker writes

admin: I will attack you site if you refuse to pay $40.My LR account U8106426 (hyip365.net). hyip365.net...

User Additional Info :

User Name : ATTACK DDOS YOUR SITE

E-Mail : hyip365dotnet@gmail.com

Not Registered/Logged user

IP Address: 74.55.82.154 more

Sep-1-2011 12:28:37 AM

thanks for the info....i was almost on my way to make a spend...now i just wait a little and see what happen.

But please who is prepared to go thru the work of hacking a site for $40,00 dollar:)))))

and the username is wondeful....attack ddos your site...wow. Whats this the kindergarten hahahaha

well, I think programs with poor security will be targeted to attack, here is the current news as on 1st September !

Another hacker writes

admin: I will attack you site if you refuse to pay $40.My LR account U8106426 (hyip365.net). hyip365.net

---------------------------------------------------------------

User Additional Info :

User Name : ATTACK DDOS YOUR SITE

E-Mail : hyip365dotnet@gmail.com

Not Registered/Logged user

IP Address: 74.55.82.154

Sep-1-2011 12:28:37 AM

• 3 weeks later...

Many days spend no payout proofs or any hyip proof forum found in this site. Though we can get 0.75% per days for 120 days but here also have 15 days plan - so that's mean here needs to find some payout proofs. Hopefully admin should bring some special utilities like 1%+ daily or any 103% total return.

I think this is not paying at all, there is no monitor listing this one even after one month of this program,

yeah, this one has been living for around one month and yet the status is unknown with no payment proofs around,

in that case, I don't think it's worth taking risk of $10 into this program.