Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The way to get approve in adsense

dennypiyu

adsense is the best way to get passive income from our blog. Today I wanna share my ways how to get approve in adsense:

1. create a blog by using blogspot after that buy a domain and custom it to your blog so your blog to be like this: www.yoursite.com

2. create at least 15 unique articles, don't copy paste from another site, google really hate this and it can make your application rejected

3. always update your blog and ping so your posting can be indexed by search engine.

4. Do it all for 6 months after that you can apply your blog as adsense publisher. I believe your blog will be accepted.

5. good luck

I don't think its necessary to buy a domain name to enable Google Adsense account. I had got myself approved for Adsense withing 2 months of starting the blog and having only 15-20 posts, Though Google

always placed Public service ads there thats a different story :D. I did not have a strong topic then. Anyways Nice to get these tips from you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i tried to get my adsense application approved for 4 times but all the time it got rejected.will submit it again soon,i will use your suggestions to in this time.but it's very hard to get approved.the minimum is just too high also .

Yeah Its hard to get approved especially for websites. They need to have good traffic to their website for Google to give them the approval. I think They accept blogs if you have a few good posts and keep posting regularly until you get Adsense approval. Just make sure that you have not signed up with traffic sending sites which Google does not accept. They can permanently ban your account and also delete the blog.

• 2 months later...

Then it was easy to get adsense account you can even get it through third party, but now all that has change i even read somewhere that you will not get approved if you are using their own blogspot. For you to get accepted you need to have your own domain.

• 4 weeks later...

i tried to get my adsense application approved for 4 times but all the time it got rejected.will submit it again soon,i will use your suggestions to in this time.but it's very hard to get approved.the minimum is just too high also .

Adsense is a program of Google. Google Adsense is still on top with regards to advertising company. There are lot of advertising companies out there like Adhitz, Adbrite, Bidvertiser,

etc. But why do you think Adsense is still on top? It's because they have a lot of advertisers. They have the highest profit 'cause of the no. of ads that they have.

And with that, they also pay their members high amount per click. In result, applying for Adsense is really hard.

You must have quality posts in your blog, and you must keep your blog updated to drive more traffic in your site. If you really can't make it to Adsense,

try other alternatives. I've included some details above. And they also offer low minimum payout.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Newbie here and i'm also interested to know how to get approved in adsense.

Yeah Its hard to get approved especially for websites. They need to have good traffic to their website for Google to give them the approval. I think They accept blogs if you have a few good posts and keep posting regularly until you get Adsense approval. Just make sure that you have not signed up with traffic sending sites which Google does not accept. They can permanently ban your account and also delete the blog.

Are link building and link directories accepted by adsense?

Waiting for six month befor appling for adsence account is positively waste of time I think with a free blog from bloger one can apply for adsence Immidiately and get aproved.

Is it the age of the blog or the quality of the post or quantity of post?

• 2 weeks later...

Well adsense is one of the oldest and paying site,which pays you for paid to click google ads..Well i am also trying to get a Adsense account but its around a month and my Adsense account is done but not verified..I hope i get it soon too..Well nice tips mate ,if i get rejected i will try it out !

Thanks

• 3 months later...
i don't think that we have to wait 6 month and sign up in adness my friends make new blogs and start sign in and earn immediately i think becuse of creative blogs they do and you are right adness hate copy and past

Adsense 6 month restriction is only for Asian countries. They accept Western countries without waiting for 6 months.

• 1 year later...