Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

iwantexchange - iwantexchange.com

I am not the admin.

Our mission is to be a premier Exchange Service Provider in the Asia-Pacific region, committed to providing quality and excellent exchange services to our valued customers.

IwantExchange.com is one of the largest Exchange Service Provider (Market Maker) around the growing market of Electronic currencies.

Our Simple, Secure, Fast & Efficient services with Competitive Rates give our customers a quick, easy and most importantly, safe method to Buy, Sell and Exchange their Ecurrency.

Top reasons why you should exchange with us:

-Provide best rate compares to other exchange service.

-Live chat service that could help you in any questions and instants exchange via live chat service.

-All orders are processed in the same day witout delaying.

-Our servic have wide range of sending and receive payment such as: western union, moneygram, bankwire, visa transfer, region link transfer, local depsosit in certian country.

-We are a legally registered company in singapore and extensively verified by reputable authorities.

-We use SSL encryption on entire our website to secure your transactions and protect your security and privacy.

-Our company are identified by Godaddy.com through comprehensive verification process to ensure we are serious in our business and provided best service.

All of these reasons are not convinced you, contact our support staff or live chat service for more detail.

http://www.iwantexchange.com

I have used this exchanger a few times to buy LR and they have processed my orders quickly. I highly recommend them!

I agree as well there is no much use of an exchanger if they dont support e-currencies that are widely used Like Liberty Reserve, Alertpay, PerfectMoney.

Only very few people will be able to take advantage of this exchanger due to lack of accepting many top payment processors.

• 1 month later...

I agree as well there is no much use of an exchanger if they dont support e-currencies that are widely used Like Liberty Reserve, Alertpay, PerfectMoney.

Only very few people will be able to take advantage of this exchanger due to lack of accepting many top payment processors.

This is right non of the e-currency we use is supported by this exchange and in fact an exchanger cannot succeed in getting good business without supporting these most used common e-currencies, so admin has to add few more e-currencies to become useful.

• 2 months later...

well, the site looks reliable or buy, sell as well as exchange orders,

there is online support from the admin as well,

but the feedback from their clients was not updated since 2009 !

that is strange that no latest testimonials updated on their site.

• 3 months later...