Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Loyal Fund - loyalfund.com

I am not Admin!

http://loyalfund.com

Welcome to Loyal Fund Investment !

We welcome you here to Loyal Fund and hope that you enjoy our Investment Opportunity. We do not offer pie in the sky returns, but good reliable daily returns from your deposit . Our service is not a game or a multilevel marketing scheme and We are not a "hit-and-run" business. We do not require you to resell our services or have any experience in investments or broker work. We value our investors, All you need to do is open an account and make a deposit,It's so easy and you can test it now and help us to reach our true vision. Our goal is a long lasting stable growth.

Daily 30

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

1 $1 - $500 4.00

2 $501 - $2,000 4.10

3 $2,001 - $10,000 4.30

4 $10,001 and more 4.60

Calculate your profit >>

4Week

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

1 $1 - $100 32.00

2 $101 - $1,000 32.80

3 $1,001 - $5,000 34.40

4 $5,001 - $10,000 36.80

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM

http://loyalfund.com

nice designed program, it's very simple and attractive,

the minimum of $1 is affordable to make a test spend for small investors as well,

the ROI of 4% daily is a bit huge but if it is principal included in daily profits then will be nice feature.

• 2 months later...

LoyalFund.com Newsletter

=========================================

Hello Hoang long Nha .

we are glad to see how much the ppl trusted to loyalfund and are using our services to make money with us.

Fortunately loyal fund are growing up so fast by the members.

we offer you :

4 ~ 4.6% daily in 30 days.

32~36.80% weekly in 4 Weeks.

Upto 5.50% for referral comission.

* If still there is any question you can read F.A.Q page : http://www.loyalfund.com/index.php?a=faq , or email to

support@loyalfund.com

* You can see our investment plan details by here :

http://www.loyalfund.com/index.php?a=cust&page=pkg

* And also you can see our rating page to find out ppl rates about loyal fund by this addresses :

http://www.loyalfund.com/index.php?a=cust&page=rte

Your account name: longnha

Your e-mail is xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

You have been registered: 2011-08-16 10:53:40

Best regards...

=========================================

glad to hear that this program is 93 days old now, I think this is a short term plan, in which the principal will be included in daily ROI,

I prefer the daily plan to the weekly plan, the reason is simple, we will have something recovered through daily plan if the program turns to scam, where as there will be less chances for recovery in case we chose the weekly plan.

This program has got PAYING status on all monitors,and it has been running for 102 days,a long time.This program is offering both daily plans and weekly plans.the minimum deposit required is $10,that is affordable.This program contains an attractive design.As it has got good ratings,and is still paying so,In my view,I think we can invest in daily plans.But the ROI offered is quite high.

first of all, I would like to congratulate the team of this program on reaching one hundred days mile stone successfully, good to see them active so far, I haven't expected of this simple looking program to run this longer, but that is hyip, we can't predict the future of any hyip program, correctly, but this one is really a nice program around.

The program is totally a lovely one.they are now on ground for more than 100 days which means they are here to stay.moreso they are highly monitored.i checked some of the monitors and i saw good credits were given to them.another great thing i saw and would always want is DDOS protection and SSL certification.i would try the program out soonest.

currently, it is the fourth round going on, since the program has monthly plans and it is already three months old, the present is the fourth month active, let's face it, the early investors must have earned 20% profit in one month, then it is a total of 60% in three rounds for three months, so another two months to reach BEP, I think this one is still safe for another two months.

Loyal Fund is not very well known hyip site but Goldpoll is monitoring this site from a very long time and its really an achievement to run this site successfully.I was never aware of this site otherwise i would have invested before.The minimum investment is just 1$ so i might try with low funds.

@macky110

not just GoldPoll, but there is four more monitors listing this one, you can find them in the ratings page, in the home page, you will find a link, 'Monitoring list' in red color and that is what the ratings page,

there is popular monitors listing it, promoting as well, without which it would not have stayed active this longer, I guess.

• 3 months later...

I still get paid here, I do not how many payments I received but last time I request payment was two days ago, exactly on 28 Febuary 2012. I'm sure loyalfund be good until I get the advantage here, and I like the policy that is given loyalfund

• 2 weeks later...

Loyal Fund has been living for more than 200 days and has been active for 209 days to be exact, that is quite a great achievement for a mid term program like this, I hope this program still continues to provide their services to investors and remain active for few more months.

My contract period, soon end up with this hyip site, and I'm glad that I have reached the BEP here. and I get it that this hyip site with instant pay so of course the admin did not intervene when determining our payment unless the signs of scam has been happening that's different problem

Really very crystal looking graphics has been used by the owner. But we expect some more security like ssl and site lock. Their template has no server update, so we can not judge their quality. Plans of the program are little bit gentle because they are not very marginal. As we can get high 4% of daily RoI then we can not get more return from them. I would like to inform you all - to withdraw all funds after get 5 days (if possible), probably not because their maturity date is sat for 30 days.

@archu7, you told us that this site is running over 93 or 200 days. But I can not find any server status update, by which can understand that they are old. Can you give us the link of the section or might the admin changed the design. As well as we can not find any good monitor with communication option. Only the connectivity procedure is we can see their online support.

already paid for a long time and also they have a good script, i must admit that loyalfund could be one of the hottest HYIP, that makes many investors will invest here, low minimum investment and also good rate here make investors could be reach ROI and BEP faster and also make for the next plan, but as for me i choose to hit and run

This program has been paying for more than 216 days which is quite good status of this program, so it's paying for more than seven months, usually long term programs that stay for more than six months can be more reliable, hopefully, loyal fund continues their services online.

Again I would like to ask to @archu7, that how did you come to know that the site running over 200 days. Let me know the procedure because we are waiting to find some more techniques by which we can judge any program more easily. Best news is they just keep their promise of giving us on-time payout. But still waiting for some more evidence like real time proof.

Again I would like to ask to @archu7, that how did you come to know that the site running over 200 days. Let me know the procedure because we are waiting to find some more techniques by which we can judge any program more easily. Best news is they just keep their promise of giving us on-time payout. But still waiting for some more evidence like real time proof.

Check the program status on AllHyipMonitors and you can see GoldPoll and other popular sites showing it's getting monitored for 218 days now, and as usual it is active till date, the latest payment was done on 17th March so I think this program is reliable, as they also have crossed six months and paying, I guess it will continue to pay for a long time.

This one looks very good! Nice daily ROI of 4% for 30 days, but I guess given their long track record one could even go for the 32% weekly for 4 weeks plan easily.Also multiple monitors on-site reporting this one as paying, with latest getting paid just yesterday. I guess I'll put some into this one!

Latest news update from the program, three days ago as on 14th March asking about the investors' support through voting or comment on monitors !

March 14,2012After more than seven months of loyalFund investments online lunching, we are finally proud to announce our investment program as one of the best programs in the most of popular monitors. Thanks for joining us and hope to help this program to become more popular with rating after your withdrawal request. Please take a moment and post your comments on your favorite monitor.

I gained knowledge from my friend when a hyip site, change of policy or program changes, then this is one of the signs of a scam and I've got a lot of evidence on this, and you must know about 7capital, ev.biz and much more if you follow the journey that is a scam hyip site

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone knows about the current status of the program? All on-site monitors report Loyal Fund as paying, but it seems that their instant payment feature is disabled, and I still haven't received my lastest withdrawal. I have $0.8 withdrawal pending, so I'll update if I get it, but seems that there's something awry about this program now. Hopefully it won't scam, since I've only gotten about half of my investment back now...

edit.

Okay, got my payment now. Seems there's some sort of delay. Let's hope they return the instant payment system to order soon!

I am not able to access this site, there has been error, 504 Gateway Timeout, surely it's not my net connection but seems there is something wrong with the accessing of the site, I have seen one monitor moved it's status to PROBLEM, may be due to the site down now, hopefully it comes back to normal soon.