Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

iwfxco - iwfxco.com

Searched but did not find discussion about this hyip. I am not Admin

Well this hyip has sustained for a long period - monitored by goldpoll since 314 days, sites has professional design and attractive plans. and now the plans are:

80 days - 2.5% daily - $10-$3000

80 days - 2.6% daily - $3001-$7000

80 days - 2.8% daily - $7001-$21000

80 days - 3% daily - $21000-N/A

Accepting LR/PM/AP/STP, a good choice of payment processors infact.

Link:

http://iwfxco.com

Well..it has a good plans but is it not too late to make an investment here. It's already more than 300 days. Maybe there's a great possibility that this one will go down after we invest. Also, there's no site securities which I wonder it can survived that long!? i'm out on this one! :huh:

@dhanpreet when a program is already 300 days - in my view there are lot of chances to survive for another 100 days.

But if a program is just brand new the percentage of sustaining 100 days is very low.

Select 10 longer paying programs and i am sure more than 8 will complete the investment.

@dhanpreet when a program is already 300 days - in my view there are lot of chances to survive for another 100 days.

But if a program is just brand new the percentage of sustaining 100 days is very low.

Select 10 longer paying programs and i am sure more than 8 will complete the investment.

I normally think this to. If a program just survived 200 days and more it probably will continue a while more. But dont forget ,

soon its the christmas month coming.

Sometimes its the only thing needed the holidays :(

Its the same as for the summer..happy days in one part and unhappy in other parts..

Well..it has a good plans but is it not too late to make an investment here. It's already more than 300 days. Maybe there's a great possibility that this one will go down after we invest. Also, there's no site securities which I wonder it can survived that long!? i'm out on this one!