Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hyipbucks - hyipbucks.com

yogeshwartyagi

s the old forum

but there has been less activity during past couple of months, though there is lot of room to make posts

New update from admin:

2 Cents Per post

50 Cents Payout

Payout using hd-money

Note: I feel it is will be quite good opportounity to earn some hdmoney here as there are lot of sections where one can earn including general discussion.

Link: hyipbucks.com

In fact i was not active on this forum past couple of months due to very less post rate (only 1 cent) and high payout of 2$. Although i found admin always paying on time and honest. But after getting update from admin i logged in to this fourm today and amazingly after making a post i found i am credited to cents for each post. I hope now old members will return again to the forum and a few new members of course.

Although exlcusively payouts using only hdmoney disappoints a bit but i see it in another way - as an opportunity to have some balance in hd-money and test its features. Though previously i made all withdrawals using LR only.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting .. I have been active on this hyip when minimum payout was 1$ and earning was 4cent a post

But 2 cent also good rate because minimum withdrawal reduced to 50 cents, I will try to be active there again friend.

I also got the payment at that time @4 cent a post and i was posting on this forum only.

Infact i missed it for long, now 2 cent a post are not bad and i will try making posts on this forum now.

But hdmoney account i have to create first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just realized this site is not accept the payment trough LR again..im open the site and still have $1.6 in my balance lol..i have plan to cashout but can't to cashout because needed HD-Money account..:(

Are that is just me have this experience can't WD via LR?? or another member have this problem too?? im really miss information about this site for sure...

Yup admin has initially announced when the rates of 2 cent per post were restored

that the payouts will only be made using hd-money, but i dont think this is really a problem

as you can easily create hd-money account, and if you need money in LR, there are so many exchnages where you can exchnage for as little fee as 1%.

Edited : i was got payment today :D and im really shocked although was making spam around the forum last time still got paid..wow..although not in full amount because spamming >,<

Transaction Details

ID

Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:20:59 GMT

From HD1001911 (HYIPBUCKS Monitor)

To HD5891871 (rivha)

Gross Amount $0.79

Fee $0.01

Net Amount $0.78

Method web

Type HDM Transfer

Status Completed

Memo HYIPBUCKS

@Rivha

Well I'm already become a member in this PTP Sites for long time ago.. and Thats the one why I left that site.. Because the admin always cut some payment..

Did you know what.. I'v my payment deducted because of my typing style.. Because I'v put dot in every end of the word.. :blink:

@Mummyz :

haha..i don't know why the admin deduct our payment just because that dot my friend..i just try to cashout and this site still paid me as you can see in my payment proof for sure :P

Im back made posting here but like usual really hard to open the site..==' i don't know what happen with this site from long time ago..and i see the admin look like wanna make this forum high up again..he search about the person who can cleaned the forum ;)

@Rivha

Yup you are right I can see it.. and also I'm back to their forum because of that Offer.. Which we will get a couple bucks for cleaning spammer in their PTP Forum.. But I every member more like if that site not deducted every payment..

I think thats why every member in that forum became a spammer..

@Mummyz :

i think right now the admin not deduct the earning my friend..because my last earning is $1.6 and that is im made spam by making a new thread 25 in 1 day lol :lol:

so if we calculate 25 thread x $0.04 = $1 right? and then $1.6 - $1 = $0.6 and with HD-Money we got more earning 20% if not wrong so calculate i will got $0.8 and with the fees that is i got the amount exactly..so im not deduct at all :)

@Rivha :

Whoaa.. What kind of Thread do you make in one day..?? Are you creating Hyip Thread or what..?? And also are you sure we will still get our payment in there..?? Because I'v already left this PTP forum since long time ago..

I mean did we still have a chance to getting paid by this forum after last payment that you'v made..??

@mummyz :

lol that is was long time for sure..im made a lot thread in the off topic section >,<

about the payment i think you mustn't asking about that again my friend..because you was see the my proof above right?? im still got payment ;)

about get earning..i think we still got the earning although just small amount because the rate is just 2 cent right now..:( but i don't know in the future if the forum was cleaned :)

@Rivha :

How much do you spend for creating all of that threads..?? and if i'm not wrong we will get $0.04 for every post we'v made in that Forum right..?? So it's already decrease...?? And how about payment via LR..?? Did they still paying through LR..??

And there are some offer like HD-Money in Payment Through LR...??

@mummyz :

the rate was changed from long time my friend..the admin said the rate changed because too many spammer around the forum :D so he change the rate for sure..:)

and the payment via LR was disable by the admin..i don't know why like this...and they just accept the HD-Money right now B)

• 2 weeks later...