Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

QOREPAY - qorepay.biz

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

qorepay.biz_640.jpg

Started: Friday, 20 November 2020
Payouts: Manual (within 24 hours, minimum is $1 for fiat and $5 for crypto)
Ref-offer 4% - 2% - 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):

• Domain: NameCheap, Inc., 2020-10-28 - 2021-10-28 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: No certificate
  • Hosting: Ddos - Guard Corp
  • IP-address: 190.115.30.147 (Belize / Belize City) IP used in 4 projects / 0 payings
  • Script: GoldCoders Licensed
  • Simillar text HYIPs:  0
  • Simillar design HYIPs:  0

Description:

Qorepay.biz is fully registered company in UK. company number : 13006077, Registered office address 68 Crispin Place, Aldgate, London, United Kingdom, E1 6DW. Our business model was created for every, even the smallest investor and is addressed to people from all over the world. By accumulating funds, we are able to realistically offer guaranteed profits to our investors. Joining the group of our investors is very easy. Simply register your account, without any verification, make any deposit and start enjoying the passive income you receive every day. Business model above all, reliable and reasonable management of the assets of their clients. Anyone can become our customer through a minimum contribution of $20 which entitles to participate in investment projects achieving the aforementioned guaranteed profits.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Perfect Money, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Dash

Perfect Money:

• U26654025 (Qorepay limited) - DE.GIF Germany - Verified - 24.09.2020 - 0 point(s)

Investment plans:

• $10 - $10000: 3.5% daily for 50 days (deposit returned, deposit return after 1 day with 12% fee)

Registered company profile: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13006077
Company Address: https://g.page/TheGrocerE1?share
Telegram: https://t.me/qorepay_chat

depositEn.gif

501.00 USD: The amount of 501.00 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U19811025->U26654025. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to qorepay.biz User InstantMonitorCom.. Date: 08:13 20.11.20. Batch: 348752480.

underInsuranceEn.gif
Insurance for investors: $500 Insurance details and rules

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!