Best Change

Long term trade for newbie

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel also that long term trading would be quite beneficial to a newbie more. Setting a long term target and working towards achieving it over a longer period of time would most likely favour a new t

I feel long term trading is best for a newbie, it allows him hold position for a longer period of time which kills the chances of taking sharp decision that is inherent in scalping. Scalping on the ot

The most important thing for the newcomer is to try your hand at the demo account. When I started working with a broker from ExpertOption, I initially worked on a demo account, and only then I thought about what period to invest.

I think that many brokers can be unreliable. Therefore, I always adhere to the fact that it is necessary to study all the information about brokers with whom you plan to cooperate. I totally recommend you to visit this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. Read, learn and start! 

The most important thing is that in this case you need to understand the newcomer - the money will be at work for a certain time. For this reason, it is necessary to first decide whether to make such a choice.