Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RegularBee - regularbee.com

I am not the Admin.

https://regularbee.com

The Regularbee Company has been engaged in bee raising and honey production for a long time, their apiaries are located in various regions of New Zealand. Presently, each apiary brings the company a good steady income from selling honey and bee products. Our company combines modern technologies with professional work organization, which allows us to minimize all possible risks and guarantee a high income from honey production and marketing every season.

Regularbee has scheduled opening of new honey apiaries, also located in New Zealand, as well as expansion and modernization of existing ones. This project requires considerable financial investments, and therefore our company is looking for investors and offering them favorable terms. New investments will let us make maximum use of available resources, expand the business, giving company partners an opportunity to multiply their own investments. Our plan is to double the number of apiaries through the development of our company presentation on the Internet, which will not only increase company’s income, but also bring profit to our partners.

Investment Plans:

1. Bee Happy

$1-$150

Daily 1.2% 25 days

2. Bee Optimal

$151-$700

Daily 1.5% 60 days

3. Bee Deluxe

$701-$50000

Daily 1.9% 90 days

Accepts: LR, PM, AP

Deposit returns

Interest accrual every day

Payments manually

Referral commission: 5%

The "PIN Code" for the withdrawal of funds.

-SSL Thawte, Inc.

-AntiDDOS Dragonara Alliance Ltd

https://regularbee.com

this one has DDOS protection, SSL security features,

nice designed program, they don't charge on withdrawals, or deposits,

stable ROI offered daily and we can withdraw the investment amount after term maturity.

• 4 weeks later...

RegularBee.com - Dear investors!

Admin's News Letter Update September 07, 2011 09:59 AM GMT + 8 (Wednesday)

Dear investors!

We apologize for the inconvenience. There was a system failure in database of our customers. The site efficiency is restored now. Please, request withdrawals again.

Tel.: +64 99853589

E-mail: support@regularbee.com

Address: 126 Kerikeri Road,

Kerikeri 0230, Bay of Islands,

New Zealand

I think there is some page that is removed as there is ratings link missing on this site, I think it was there before, if I am not wrong,

good to see this site is still online for now, but since there is no monitor the current status is unknown,

even the plans have sustainable ROI in offer, thus I guess this is still active, hopefully.

Nice site deisgn with adequate protection and good choice of payment processors including alertpay along with affordable minimum of only 1$ make this one an attractive offer. ROI being between 1.2-1.9% daily the program may sustain for quite long period. Still i missed rate us page on the site and so no monitors are visible.

not only visitors to the progma look for ratings link, but also monitors added tot he site help to bring investors to the site offering great RCB, so it would have been so good if they also had a ratings section, since the plan features have been nice and attractive.

Receive Newwsletter from regularbee.com

First results

Dear

umeghayu

Dear investors!

Regularbee has summed up the first results of the investment project. We are happy to inform all investors about the high rates of project development. After the first month of work, our hives began to bring even more delicious and high quality honey.

All the investments were immediately directed to further development of company’s hives. We have obtained excellent results, and are not going to stop there.

Our investors who have already received their first income, had a chance to see that. Regularbee plans to increase the size and number of bee-keeping apiaries, and multiply the production volumes of quality honey.

We would like to thank all investors for their trust and choice of Regularbee project as a business partner. Without your investments, we could not have achieved such high results. Today, there is no doubt that the profits from honey production will grow together with the expansion of our apiaries. This means that the income from each participant’s investment will grow, too. Let’s grow and make money together!

that was good news from the program that this one has been one month old so far paying on time,

I think there should be some bonus offer on the occasion of their successful first month,

since the ROI is sustainable, let's wish them more success to stay active for few more months !

regularbee.com - now in social networks

divatri - Admin's News Letter Update September 21, 2011 8:48 PM GMT + 8 (wednesday)

Dear investors!

We inform you that now information about the company «RegularBee» is also available in social networks. We will be glad to see our partners and investors on our Facebook page.

We try to do everything to make our co-operation simple and convenient. Now we will constantly update information on our Facebook page, informing you about project news and development progress.

Stay tuned with RegularBee Company!

Tel.: +64 4 831 0712

E-mail: support@regularbee.com

Address: 126 Kerikeri Road,

Kerikeri 0230, Bay of Islands,

New Zealand

few reliable programs in the hyip industry that intend to stay longer paying investors great profits, like RegularBee have also been trying to be opened on social net working sites like FaceBook,

it's not only help others to read the feed back of the investors but also help the program to gain lot of fresh investors to them.

• 2 weeks later...

they stopped to work with AP since yesterday, check it out in their latest news update as on 3rd October 2011 !

October 3, 2011 Dear investors!

We stop working with payment system Alert Pay from today, because of mass blocking of all our accounts and many of our investors' accounts. All investors who have made deposits in this payment system should send information about their Alert Pay's deposits to support@regularbee.com. All the deposits will be restored in the payment systems Liberty reserve or Perfect Money on your own choice, with due regard for charges and without any commission.

The president of the company "RegularBee" Bruce Houghton draws of all investors and the participants' attention, that renunciation of payment system Alert Pay wont entail any problems in the work of our project. Over 4500 investors became our partners during almost 2 months. We never stop on achieved, moving only ahead, solving every problem. In connection with this, the 5000th registered in our program investor will get a bonus of $300. We apologize for inconvenience, which Alert Pay has given.

they stopped to work with AP since yesterday, check it out in their latest news update as on 3rd October 2011 !

This is not a good news for members who uses Alertpay as their main payment processor, but Regular Bee is still accepting Liberty Reserve & Perfect Money at the moment, which is alternatives to the Alertpay.

This is not a good news for members who uses Alertpay as their main payment processor, but Regular Bee is still accepting Liberty Reserve & Perfect Money at the moment, which is alternatives to the Alertpay.

well, some programs in hyip industry claim that they have troubles with AP, where as many other investment programs still do accept AP option and have been running successfully,

anyway, I think such programs that say about AP issues have to come with enough proofs required, in my view.

Update: Regularbee vkontakte.ru ; Vkontakte.ru is the most popular communication resource in this country, thus administration of the project has decided to open its own group on this social network website. Be first to learn all the project news, socializ and earn with Regularbee!

Dear investors!

Now, Regularbee's personal page is also available to users of the social network Vkontakte.ru. We are constantly developing our project, and strive to make cooperation with our partners as comfortable and convenient as possible. Today, we have many people from Russia among our projec participants.

Vkontakte.ru is the most popular communication resource in this country, thus administration of the project has decided to open its own group on this social network website. Be first to learn all the project news, socializ and earn with Regularbee!

Update: Regularbee vkontakte.ru ; Vkontakte.ru is the most popular communication resource in this country, thus administration of the project has decided to open its own group on this social network website. Be first to learn all the project news, socializ and earn with Regularbee!

well, that was a great news that this program has been opened on social networking sites like in this Russian project site,

that will definitely bring a lot of investors to the program, since this one has been quite confident in two months so far, to be discussed publicly in social networking sites, like FaceBook and now Vkontakte.ru !

I invested in regularbee $20 via alertpay four days ago.

I was one of the investors who got problem with regular bee when it decided to stop using alertpay processor. Lots of people still suggested that the site is strong and trustful because it is willing to change LR for AP for investors.

After the e-mail with the admin, it did add $20 into my Regularbee account via LR. The interest of $0.48 via alertpay for previous two days was ignored, for sure, couldn't be withdrew. The first day, I tried to withdraw $0.24 and it went manually but ok. The next day (yesterday) I did the same thing and thought it would come through. Unfortunately it didn't that I didn't pay attention to till this morning. I cancelled the withdraw and sent another request for $0.48 this time. In addition to it, I also sent a support ticket but haven't heard from the admin, who usually had a good manner in answering support tickets.

Now I also send alertpay dispute against regularbee. Hope it is not too late.

According to my personal knowledge, it is possible to be scam. Well, I hope not. I will update the information here when I got the news.

@1860strongboy

I also hope you won't lose your $20 investment to this program, well, I don't think this program will end up like this, because it's been quite popular in just two months of life period and has achieved quite good rank in Alexa, around 26 thousands, even it gained 24% more traffic to the site last month, in such circumstances, I hope this AP to LR issue will be fixed ASAP, currently, this one has PAYING status in GoldPoll at the moment.

@archu7, I wished this program doesn't go as well. However, It appears to me that the pending has been over 2 days. Plus the admin didn't answer support ticket. I guess that is the end of the program. Sorry to say and to lose. But that's it. Life have to continue and go forward.

looks like a fast scam type of program, so another hyip that started to have problem with AP and has to scam,

I also have got doubt on the original status of this program, since they have recently removed the ratings page,

but the monitor GoldPoll, yet not updated the status and it's still showing paying status though the investors keep posting bad votes and claim to have pending payments since 6th October.

Well, I like GP but sometimes there's problem with the status of the site on GP. I don't know why but know that there's basic principle that if a monitor can regularly withdraw the commission or other fee from a site smoothly, it is hard to put "not paying" status for a site. That's why I try to share my personal experience as a real investor here.

I think the site is really scam, at least for now. I suggest that the mod move this forum to scam forum and we might can discuss there about how to detect the spam signal. It is another site first claiming alertpay problem and saying still strong then just scam immidiately. Very typical case to discuss. Thanks.

well, today I have noticed that the status of this program on GoldPoll has moved to PROBLEM status, after verifying the bad and very bad posts on their monitor,

well, I think it's time to move on, since the site has stopped to pay and even the investors of the program from the above discussion claim to have pending withdrawals for a long time.