Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

terra-profits - terra-profits.com

Have you ever tried to make a fortune on the stock market? Have you ever wondered why so many companies pay little or no dividends? Well, few companies show operating profits and most traders earn by pure speculation - bad idea, as the world financial crisis shows.

Yet there are many quite profitable companies out there, they are just not public. This is where we come in. Our holding company searches for such companies around the Globe and uses its financial power to fund them.

However, there are way too many promising opportunities out there, so we have decided to pool our funds with our online investors’ funds and offer you a part of the solid profits we get in return. TerraProfits - true Global profits for you!

1.2% per day, 1-100 $ or €

1.5% per day, 101-1000 $ or €

1.8% per day, 1001-5000 $ or €

2.1% per day, 5001-20000 $ or €

https://terra-profits.com/?referrer=zeusgold

What most attracted me about this hyip is just very nice design and attractive background

Plans are quite sustainable initial plan with 1.2% daily for 30 days with minimum 1$ (principal back) is quite affordable

and gives 36% returns in short period of 30 days.

Variety of payment processors LR/PM/AP/GDP is another attraction.

The site looks good and it is yet another long-term plan HYIP. Like alam said the variety in payment processors for the site will give it a larger amount of investors since not all investors choose to use simply LR or PM or AP so it's nice to cater to those who don't use the most popular ecurrencies. A good website changes with the times even if it makes making less of a profit for a short while because in due time it will become more of a profit than they ever could have imagined.

I would say what i like about this site is its minimum deposit which is is as little as 1$ and its investment period of only 30 days,

and yes 1.2% daily is really good return especially when the lock in period is only 30 days and after that we get the principal.

I have added another $1 that I invest in the site so now I have two accounts with 1.2% daily each. Actually, I want to add up the money to my first deposit but I don't know how to do it.

I dont think @echo... that you can really add to your first investment

Actually many hyips handles each deposit separately, and the same is in your case.

Well this is necessary too suppose you invest 1$ yesterday and 1$ today - your todays deposit will mature 1 day after the yesterdays deposit.

I dont think @echo... that you can really add to your first investment

Actually many hyips handles each deposit separately, and the same is in your case.

Well this is necessary too suppose you invest 1$ yesterday and 1$ today - your todays deposit will mature 1 day after the yesterdays deposit.

You are right, yash. I cannot do it but it's okay for me. At least, I deposit $2 but the money is split in two accounts.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say what i like about this site is its minimum deposit which is is as little as 1$ and its investment period of only 30 days,

and yes 1.2% daily is really good return especially when the lock in period is only 30 days and after that we get the principal.

Really this look good program and you can expect to get back your principal after 30 days without any problem.

Yup the return 1.2% daily is good being only 1 month investment period.

I received a newsletter from the admin of TP in my email. TP has introduced a PIN code which is sent to our email. The purpose is to increase the safety of their website, e.g. if our browser or IP changed since our last visit, the system will ask us to enter a PIN code we receive on our e-mail. It reminds me of the security system in LR.