Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wealth Share Club - wealthshareclub.com

header.png

Wealth Share Club - Join Now

Welcome To Wealth Share Club! The No.1 Place To Be.

* Today,Tomorrow And....For Years To Come.

* YOU Advertise With US, WE Share Our Income With YOU!

* Show your ads to like minded and new prospects.

* Credit Card accepted via AlertPay.

- 0.5% - 2% Daily ROI

- Protected Dedicated server.

- Free to join.

- Withdraw each Friday.

- 3 Levels: Free-Starter-VIP.

- Compound each Friday.

- Ad pack $6.00 value.

- Outside income streams to site.

- Text, banner and site advertising.

- Read FAQ for more details.

- 60/40 Cashout rule.

- Transparent Admin

- Built for longevity.

Join Wealth Share Club Now

Kind Regards

Dirson Jimenez Santana

I made a 468x60 banner for WSC.

The banners we have now are getting low CTR% because they are only displaying the program name and people are still not familiar with it, as the program becomes bigger and more famous these banners will get more hits, for now if you are buying ads that are placed based on Time and / or Impressions I highly recommend using a descriptive banner this way you will get more for your money.

If you are using Pay per click banners, where you pay for each click then the ones in the backoffice are ok for now.

Also this can be use as an additional banner if you have several campaigns running.

Wealth Share Club - 468x60

Banner Source

http://www.donothingmoney.com/wealthshareclub/img/468-1.gif

Banner Image

468-1.gif

Wealth Share Club - 300x200

Banner Source

http://www.donothingmoney.com/wealthshareclub/img/300-1.png

Banner Image

300-1.png

Another payment received within hours of request, the best and most solid program on the internet so far.

Here is my payment proof :

wealthshareclub-paymentproof-2.jpg

Unofficial update from my blog :

Includes :

*Latest News *Payout & Proof

*Stable Daily ROI

*Membership BAse

*Friday's at WSC

*Marketing Tools & Pages

*Best Investment Strategy

Read More : http://blog.donothingmoney.com/wealth-share-club-update-paying-2-daily/

Kind Regards

There was a server change for Wealth Share Club and as you noticed the backoffice wasn’t accessible.

You can now login if you are already a member. Buy Adpacks, Upgrade to VIP and refer others.

You can also Join Now if you want, it is paying a nice 2% daily everyday without fail so far and it has the best features on the internet.

No need to sponsor 1 single person to earn daily.

I already resumed all of my ads.

Join Here

http://www.donothingmoney.com/wealthshareclub/

Kind Regards

Dirson E. Jimenez Santana (strosdegoz)

• 2 weeks later...

Its good that its growing and I think if you think long term this site is good for you. But one thing I want to ask you. Do you need to login every day in here in order to earn that interest or not? I mean you can just deposit and forget about the site then just return once a week to check and cashout interest earn?

Right now the big question is that is this site still paying? I think the right question is that. Is this site will keep on paying until I reach bep? Can I earn 200% in here before the site turn to scam? if one answer is no then I guess its better not to invest in here. But if you feel that this site will continue paying and earn more. Then I guess its good that you invest now.

• 2 weeks later...

I just open many ptp right now to check the status of wealthshareclub so far I'm not happy by the things this site is moving right now. I have hard time finding latest proof of payments. This is only show that this site is not paying or has slow down right now. I guess its really hard to earn in a site like this.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess its time to say good bye with this thread. Its seems this site has already stop paying since theirs no more activity in this thread at all. Actually its been a month since I last post in here but I return and visit this thread in hoping that this site is still paying or has good news but I'm disappointed.

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't know what to believe right now. In this thread theirs no movement. In other forums some claims that this site earnings decreases. But they don't say if its still paying or not. Other just give up a thread totally. Right now I don't know what is the problem. Is ptp posting really turn bad that threads are not updated anymore. Or if this site really turn to scam already.

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't know what to believe right now. In this thread theirs no movement. In other forums some claims that this site earnings decreases. But they don't say if its still paying or not. Other just give up a thread totally. Right now I don't know what is the problem. Is ptp posting really turn bad that threads are not updated anymore. Or if this site really turn to scam already.

I don't think that this site turned to scam because I have seen a member payment proof just recently. I am a member in here and yes, the earnings decreases because earnings varies in here. maybe some members of WSC is too lazy to post an update about the program. lol

I would have loved to join the program but it's a pity only PP users are allowed.well since people are testifying to its genuiness then i hope they consider LR and AP in the nearest future.

My friend. They are not paying through PP here. Read carefully the payment processor they are offering. They pay through AP and that's the only way to get payments.

I would have loved to join the program but it's a pity only PP users are allowed.well since people are testifying to its genuiness then i hope they consider LR and AP in the nearest future.

Can you check again the site? Because I don't know how you get an idea that's only PP users are allowed. But for me as long this site is paying I'm happy and I will join. But that is if its only using LR and AP but no PP. Because having an PP usually end up on disaster for the site.

Can you check again the site? Because I don't know how you get an idea that's only PP users are allowed. But for me as long this site is paying I'm happy and I will join. But that is if its only using LR and AP but no PP. Because having an PP usually end up on disaster for the site.

I really agree to that. They are not having PP for payment, they are having AP for payments and I am a member of this one. Maybe that member isn't pertaining to wealthshareclub.

• 1 month later...

Wealth share club used to get promoted a lot but recently i don't see its ads everywhere so i am wondering is it paying anymore or just went scam,it is difficult to keep the program sustain for a long time since everyday we come across new programs and forget the old ones.

I haven't got an idea what is the real status of the program because I haven't check it lately to see what changes in the program. I got a mail from them saying that I got 100 credits and I thought that they already back running the program again. I've better check it out for me to know what happened since I've got positions in there.