Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Paid Surfing - paidsurfing.net

hoanglong

I am not Admin!

Hello and welcome to Paid Surfing. We are a paid to surf program. If you have not been a user of one before I'll explain.

You get paid in two ways. One is by surfing and earning 13% of your membership level and the other by signing up new members with your referral link or banner.

If you have surfed before let me tell you a little about myself and what Paid Surfing has to offer to you. I have been in this industry since the days of 4daily and have lost some and won some. I decided to take control and make a program that will last.

For the experienced users I will go in to a little more detail. We only accept AlertPay. Our daily pay rate is 13% for 10 days. Payouts are completed every night from 12-2am server time. You must surf at least 10 sites to be paid your daily earnings. Our referral pay levels are 3 levels deep paying 8%, 3% and 1%. Referral payouts are placed into pending until you are over $10.

JOIN HERE

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I can't access the site right now also.But same time I don't see any latest proof of payments so I guess this site is really down.because member need to make deposit and surf to get daily profit for certain period. but anyway, same here, I can't access the site.Actually I don't even see proof of payments that this site is even paying until now. So that what we need to check first. proof of payments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...