Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nasdaq Security - nasdaqsecurity.com

I am not Admin!

Welcome to Nasdaq Security; my name is Denise Johnson, expert in financial management and Forex investing for over 11 years. Easy Cash Fund is an easy and simple way to earn passive income from the comfort of your own home together with our private investment group. By using proven strategies to analyze current specific live market situations, our team provides consistent earnings for any investor such as yourself. My goal is to provide a highly profitable and consistent earning environment for all.

Easy Cash Fund is managed by a group of proffesional traders who know exactly what it takes to earn the most from each investment. We minimize risk by diversifing in multiple areas such as forex, stocks, and innovative commericial businesses; and are constantly pushing to acheive greater results with each successful return. Now as we understand, each member in our private investment group expects reliability, stability, and profitability. It is our duty to exceed your expectations and continue to do so with hard work, dedication, and geniune support. By striving to become the best investment opportunity, we will do everything we can to provide the longest running and stable site possible.

NasdaqSecurity Investment plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Beginner1 $1 - $200 110.00

Beginner2 $201 - $10,000 120.00

advanced

advanced $50 - $5,000 145.00

professional

professional $50 - $10,000 175.00

Accept: LR

JOIN HERE

Though this site has good attractive design but I think they might be scam - actually I never want to make any bad comment but their design tells us that they might used shared server or re-construct server. Actually I think they are a duplicate or sister site of former scam site http://eurex-trade.com/ . Plus their forum button wont work. I wish that they should be legit but overall looks assign that they might be scam or will be scam.

• 2 weeks later...

the program has bonus offer of $1 free for first 500 members,

this one has only LR allowed payment option,

instant withdrawal feature is good as well,

ratings page is redirected to home page, so the current status is suspicious.