New rates

3 cent for new thread and reply in HYIP discussion and Forex section

2 cent for new thread and reply in any other section

0.5 cent in payment proof section

Minimum payout even have been lowered

1$ for HD-Money

1.5$ for LR

2$ for AP

Again to update these rates are for temporary period and we will try to get back to original rates very soon

Hope members keep supporting us till than

Regards,

Mayur

• Downvote 29

• 1 month later...

Honestly, at first the minimum is 2 dollars. I wonder why it is 1.5 for LR which only mean of 75 posts versus 100 posts of other forums. Actually that rate and the payout are really decent and will have in the middle class forum. :D

Yeah it is so good about this forum, what we need all is 50 posts in hyip discussion or forex section to be elgible to request a payout, but that is not all we can make a request using hd-money if we have even 1$ in balance.

I only used of the LR payout. Yeah, if 50 posts in hyip and forex and other sections then surely that we will have payout within that day too. Although the condition is that not most of us are in hyip sites and invest there and also not most of members are traders and able to discuss the forex. :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am requesting a payout request. i thought that payout request is 1 dollar for liberty reserve. i am sorry for requesting payout. i will edit that as soon as possible. so everybody please read the rules carefully.

That's why users are asked to read the details of different things in their related sections.

• 4 years later...