Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

drive-dollars - drive-dollars.com

I'm not admin

http://www.drive-dollars.com

Drive Dollars Inc. is an independent investment company founded in June, 2006. Our company always offers the most advanced investment services and seeks to provide a decent standard of customer service.

Our investment advisors personally work with each client. We always try to help clients to understand the intricacies of investment process, the situation on stock markets and help to choose the most profitable way to invest. To date, we offer a range of special services that are not only convenient for customers, but also greatly multiply their income. The company is known as an active participant in the high yield market. It occupies one of the highest places on the volume of transactions and operations in all major stock exchanges and OTC areas.

800% after 1 hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $120 - $12,000 800.00

50% hourly on 6 hours

Plan 1 $70 - $50,000 50.00

20% hourly on 12 hours

Plan 1 $50 - $100,000 20.00

1000% after 1 week

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $100,000 1000.00

1% daily for 1 year

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100,000 1.00

Accept : LR, PM

http://www.drive-dollars.com

brand new hyip program and 1% per day I think is reasonable and sustainable for a long term. but other plan is looks risky and make me pessimist if this hyip will go for long run. moreover there is no hyip monitor site involve to make invest here.

• 3 weeks later...

the ROI is definitely huge and risky for the first three hourly plans,

only the last plan that is 1% daily has stable ROI and minimum of $5 affordable,

I wonder this program has got paying status on monitors for 19 days so far.